par Ons-joe, il y a 2 ans
Noté 2 sur 5
It would be great except it's not impossible under any circumstances to remove the existing tab bar in any way. I tried creating a userCrome.css file since that appeared to be the only way but to no avail. If I have no choice but to have a top tab bar there is no point in having your addon. Shame.
- par raywood , il y a 2 joursNoté 2 sur 5I really like what this add-on does. The problem is that it never stops doing it. I have tabs that need to be in a tree structure. That part is great. But I don't want new trees created every time I run a Google search or open a new tab from an existing page. Sadly, there seems to be no way to control that. So if I want to use this add-on at all, I have to manually flatten every newly created tree. It is a chore, and it seems unnecessary.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14301509 de Firefox, il y a 15 joursNoté 5 sur 5I cannot imagine using a browser without it. It's a pity that Firefox breaks compatibility and right now my main issue is that I cannot share tabs between devices.
- par jwadamson, il y a 21 joursNoté 5 sur 5Extremely nice
1) wish the "header" in the tree pane could be much more minimal.
2) wish there was a GUI control or d&d operation to create new tab-group elements vs bookmarking `about:treestyletab-group?title=New Tab Group`