- par Gamliel Fishkin, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5"Access was denied Error code 1020
You do not have access to www.bitdefender.com.
The site owner may have set restrictions that prevent you from accessing the site. Contact the site owner for access or try loading the page again."
- par dza, il y a 8 moisNoté 1 sur 5This is a dead fish by Bitdefender, and it clearly shows how much the company has gone downhill over the years and just selling a false sense of security.
First of all be aware that all your requests will be sent to
in GET requests.
Not only is the service highly unreliable and dropping requests, sometimes you just think the site is down because of it.
I also had a lot of false flags. I tried to use the feedback form and I got ahold of the most incompetent support I've ever witnessed.
Clearly these people do not know wtf they are talking about.
They kindly said they wanted to investigate why EqualizerAPO-setup.exe from sourceforge was on their list. 7 emails later, they came back with a generic response saying that this website sells false products (sourceforge? really?) though, the answer was different in one of the first emails talking about malicious software (which is plausible for some software on sourceforge, but the main url was not flagged ONLY equalizerapo).
Nevertheless I took my time to investigate EqualizerAPO a little. Not only is it NOT flagged in their official Bitdefender engine on virustotal.com, its not flagged in any engine. If you look at behaviour in any of these PE analysis suites there's NOTHING that seems out of the ordinary for EqualizerAPO.
1/5, this extension is a waste of time and a false sense of security with utter incompetence in the support. They will never succeed in creating a proper product this way when they don't listen and don't make a proper analysis or flag the right urls.
- par What???, il y a 10 moisNoté 1 sur 5False claims. It doesn't prevent infections. It only notifies you AFTER you've been infected. I'm guessing it needs the full AV client installed. Not recommended.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15193033 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Unable to install Bitdefender on Firefox. It instantly installed on Safari and on chrome, but does not install on Firefox. Disappointed!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13936147 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 1 sur 5its messing with my site. I have checked my site cleaned out anything that didn't belong. Also had the server people checked the site and they don't see anything. So I guess it creates false positives.