- Noté 3 sur 5par AMNeSia, il y a 2 moisThere's no option to disable automated discarding and discard tabs manually using right-click on a web page like the Great Suspender or Freeze, Tab Suspender that used to exist in this store.
It should allow that along with showing a discarded page rather than be fully automated.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15038073 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNo problems, but a few features made me use Auto-tab discard instead of this:
1) No quick way to suspend tab - you need to right click, go to 'Total Suspender' then click on 'Suspend this tab' or something like that. I wanted a one-click solution.
2) No indication that tab is suspended. Auto-tab discard shows a dot on the tab.
3) White-list defaults to the exact URL. It would be nice if I could whitelist a complete domain without having to manually add it. Like right click, 'Whitelist this domain'.
If these are not issues for you then it works as advertised.