- Noté 4 sur 5par AlEx, il y a 2 ansA have a problem with addon, it just not working after some time from starting firefox.
Now I set 10 seconds delay, wait for 20 seconds and press button - "suspend now if criteria match", but nothing happens. I have 96 open tabs, none of them suspend.
If I press "suspend all now" it works fine for all tabs.
How can I debug? The same problem was with "Tub Suspender" addon.
May be its because other addons that I use:
Open Tabs Next to Current?
Thank you for any help.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansHello, AlEx and thank you for giving Total Suspender a try!
First of all, since addons reviews page does not allow for a conversation (I can only give a reply), I would like to request that you create an issue on project's github page ( https://github.com/k5md/Total-Suspender-webextension/issues/new ) to make communication more effective.
To save your time, please, provide your settings in issue (especially "Ignore tabs producing sound" option status), and try to disable automute and if it doesn't help, disable Open Tabs Next to Current?, so that we can find out what causes the problem, since that if other tab suspending addon doesn't work, it is highly likely there is some conflict with Auto mute extension (then, updating tab state to "muted" somehow changes it's "audible" property?), or with tab-moving "Open Tabs Next to Current?".
- Noté 5 sur 5par MX, il y a 2 ansI'm very happy with the limited permissions!
I wish there was a way to differentiate suspended tabs (color/brightness/size/anything) on Firefox (the way The Great Suspender extension did for Chrome).
- Noté 2 sur 5par AM in Spring, il y a 3 ansThe bad first: The reason I disabled the add-on is because every day several of the tabs would get stuck on the suspended moz-extension://301d3d0... URL and wouldn't refresh when I returned to the tab.
The good: Except for the terminology whitelist/blacklist, the functionality of those lists and the un-whitelisted tabs definitely did get suspended.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Vindikato, il y a 3 ansGive how many tab suspended
+ no strange addon's url when suspending
== native one == no addon depandency in th futur
== Readable title for SessionSavers == <3
+ Low Memory use
++ White/Black Lists
++ Prevent suspend on Audio playing / pinned
++ Min timing....
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15322094 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansI really enjoy the extension semplicity and ease of use. The only improvement needed, in my opinion, is adding a way to recognize suspended tabs and not reloading them by accident.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12616354 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansthis extension doesn't work anymore, also import doesn't work. All of my tabs still in the not suspended state. I figured it out because of 2-3 G memory spent of laptop...
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansHello!
The reason, why it still suspends youtube, though you have added this string to whitelist patterns is because your example is not a regular expression. It is treated as a regular string. To add a regular expression, as stated in the description, you should prepend \regex\ to a correct regex (/pattern/flags). In your case it should be \regex\/https://www.youtube.com/*/g
And it will work.