- Noté 4 sur 5par JonTo, il y a 3 ansI love how seamless it is to add any srt file I want. Thank you so much for this! One suggestion if it's alright -- When I add subtitles to YouTube/Vimeo & other integrated sites, the subtitle text is selectable. However, on on other sites like Funimation, it isn't. I wish I could select the text on any site so when I add Japanese subtitles to some Funimation anime, I can look up the meaning of individual Japanese words.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13624391 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansI absolutely love this add-on, thank you so much for creating this!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Eddie, il y a 3 ansThanks a lot for developing this addon, the only one of this kind! You are a genius.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12692951 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansThis addon is really awesome and really helpful for learning new language or watch movies online.
but need a little more work:
1- the ability to change the subtitles style/font size are not working.
2- Synchronization option doesn't show up.
3- No way to loaded different subtitle if first one was wrong.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15226981 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansThe only thing I can do is to add a subtitle to the video. Nothing happens when I press on the Subtital "Icon" on the video to access the settings. While on Google Chrome it works without any problems.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14651732 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNeed fixed:
1. No way to download different subtitle if first one is wrong, should be able to with the extension icon on toolbar.
2. Also should be an adjuster in the extension icon on toolbar so we can re sync subtitles.
3. Why have the logo on top of video, we know what we're using we did download it. Specially when it does nothing, you can't even click on it, for a menu to change or sync subtitles. Maybe even a source changer "opensubtitle, addic7ed, subscene........"
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14465991 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansDoes not work for Netflix. I can choose subtitles, but then i cant even close the window so i have to reload the page. I cant upload subtitles too.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansHello, sorry for the inconvenience. A new update was just released and it now supports well the new user interface of Netflix! Please let me know if you still have problems with it.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14302645 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansgreat add-on. can always find the subtitles I need.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Emsanator, il y a 5 ansThis is good but can't drag to any position. For example; I want to move the screen up because I using 2 subtitles in time.
- Noté 5 sur 5par zhaiguanxing, il y a 5 ansThis is a good add-ons, and i can add subtitles when i playing some videos on my vps.