- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12692951 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansThis addon is really awesome and really helpful for learning new language or watch movies online.
but need a little more work:
1- the ability to change the subtitles style/font size are not working.
2- Synchronization option doesn't show up.
3- No way to loaded different subtitle if first one was wrong.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15226981 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansThe only thing I can do is to add a subtitle to the video. Nothing happens when I press on the Subtital "Icon" on the video to access the settings. While on Google Chrome it works without any problems.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14651732 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNeed fixed:
1. No way to download different subtitle if first one is wrong, should be able to with the extension icon on toolbar.
2. Also should be an adjuster in the extension icon on toolbar so we can re sync subtitles.
3. Why have the logo on top of video, we know what we're using we did download it. Specially when it does nothing, you can't even click on it, for a menu to change or sync subtitles. Maybe even a source changer "opensubtitle, addic7ed, subscene........"
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14465991 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansDoes not work for Netflix. I can choose subtitles, but then i cant even close the window so i have to reload the page. I cant upload subtitles too.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansHello, sorry for the inconvenience. A new update was just released and it now supports well the new user interface of Netflix! Please let me know if you still have problems with it.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Illiou, il y a 5 ansThis add-on seems to be a really good effort. Unfortunately there are a few issues:
1. Most importantly, every time you pause or jump to a different timestamp it takes 5-10 seconds until it displays subtitles again, which is quite a dealbreaker for me.
2. The options menu doesn't stay visible (using Amazon Prime), even with the mouse cursor hovering over it. And somewhat funnily it will only show up again if the cursor leaves it.
3. A significant amount of time when looking for subtitles with the built-in search it will just show an error after loading for a while. I realize that this is possibly due to the external provider, but even then the error handling is suboptimal, since it throws you back to the main menu afterwards, meaning the whole process of searching and choosing a subtitle has to be done over and over again until it works.
Additionally, as I just noticed the timing seems to be off from the file. In my example the first line in the srt file starts at 00:00:19 seconds but after loading it into the add-on it shows the first line at about 00:00:09. Synchronization option is set to 0.
Also, having the option to add outlines and/or shadows to the subtitle display would be beneficial for visibility.