Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16353757 de Firefox
Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16353757 de Firefox, il y a 2 ans
I chose to save all links on a webpage (more than 100 to individual images) and it opened more than 100 tabs. [answering the reply below] But opening more than 100 tabs freezes Firefox, is this really the way it should work?
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17297950 de Firefox, il y a 3 joursholy cow this thing is amazing.. it is really helping me to learn and not waste time clicking through online material that requires a thousand clicks
- Noté 4 sur 5par 郭襄, il y a 17 jours"I canceled the option to remove external css, but the saved HTML file removed the original css style, making it visually significantly different from the original HTML file. Therefore, I had to manually write css"
- Noté 4 sur 5par knightgao, il y a 21 joursWhy some websites have saved pages without pictures? thanks！
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 21 joursThis might be due to a a bug, please create an issue here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues or contact me by email via the extension page on the store. Enabling `Network > pass "Referer" header after a cross-origin request error` in the options page of SingleFile might also help.
- Noté 5 sur 5par pfb, il y a un moisWebsite archives on VirusTotal.com are no longer displayed correctly.
Previously, VirusTotal.com saves from Firefox still showed up correctly.
After VirusTotal.com's recent interface change, SingleFile saves from Firefox are rendered incorrectly; but the save from Chrome still shows correctly.
Attached below are 1 file created before (A) and 2 files created after (B+C) when VirusTotal.com changed its interface. Attached are 3 screenshots of those 3 files.
_ File (A), created on Firefox (2022-04), before change:
_ File (B), created on Firefox (2023-02), after change:
_ File (C), created on Chrome (2023-02), after change:
* Screenshot of 3 files:
* Link to website of file scanning results on VirusTotal.com:
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un moisThank you. This is a bug in Firefox. For your information, I reported it here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1817675.