- Noté 1 sur 5par RR, il y a 2 moisWhy does the addon insert this code when editing text on my site?
div id="simple-translate" class="simple-translate-system-theme" /div
even when I don't use it when copying text from the window. Please mozilla check it out!
- Noté 1 sur 5par RA, il y a 3 moisI have been using it for a while but it ceased to work. I reinstalled it but it does nothing when I double click a word or highlight it then chose translate highlighted text from the pop-up menu.
- Noté 1 sur 5par KnOwlEdge, il y a 3 moisNon-existing support, zero reaction from the dev. in the posts on Github, zero consideration for the issues brought to his attention.
The addon has been updated many times and still the dev couldn't find time to make a freaking simple improvement like introducing a time limit for the button which appears when you select text.
A button that right now stays there FOREVER until you click somewhere else in the page, which is NOT always the case (for example, if you copy something to attach it in another page. Simple case: I copied the title of a movie I was streaming, so to write it to someone in an email. When I went back to the streaming, the freaking button was there in the mid of the freaking video. This is RIDICULOUS and one of the most blatant examples of atrocious UX Design.
It's so annoying that it escapes my comprehension how people give this thing 5 stars.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Casey, il y a 3 moisDeepL translation after all this time still doesn't work after adding an authentication key, and Google Translate is used instead. I further question if any online ratings mean anything
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14520804 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisTrying to translate an entire website, the add-on always uses the Google translator, even with an existing DeepL API key. I am surprised why this add-on is recommended when even such basic things do not work.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14425971 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisThe addon adds content to the editor itself, e.g. Wordpress
The following content is added:
"div id="simple-translate" class="simple-translate-light-theme"
div class="simpie-translate-button isShow" style="background-image: url('moz-extension ://7bd028b3-62a8-43e5-918c-13744618dc89/icons/512.png'); height: 22px; width: 22px; top: 3648px; left: 38px;"/div
div class="simple-translate-panel " style="width: 300px; height: 200px; top: 0px; left: 0px; font-size: 13px;"
div class="simple-translate-result-wrapper" style="overflow: hidden;"
div class="simple-translate-move" draggable="true"X/div
p class="simple-translate-result" dir="auto"X/p
p class="simple-translate-candidate" dir="auto"X/p
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17755559 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisThere is no way to choose whether the translation is excecuted with Deepl or Google. I am having the impression that the translation is done by Google and is thus of bad quality.