- Noté 1 sur 5par RR, il y a 2 moisWhy does the addon insert this code when editing text on my site?
div id="simple-translate" class="simple-translate-system-theme" /div
even when I don't use it when copying text from the window. Please mozilla check it out!
- Noté 5 sur 5par KrZo, il y a 2 moisI use this addon to translate individual words or sentences on a website. Works great! To translate entire websites I use the TWP add-on - a good combination. It's really practical and recommended.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Kyiv citizen, il y a 3 moisDear developer, 2-3 days ago, something broke, and now I can't translate a selected single word anymore. Please restore this feature; it's valuable to me. Thanks
- Noté 1 sur 5par RA, il y a 3 moisI have been using it for a while but it ceased to work. I reinstalled it but it does nothing when I double click a word or highlight it then chose translate highlighted text from the pop-up menu.
- Noté 1 sur 5par KnOwlEdge, il y a 3 moisNon-existing support, zero reaction from the dev. in the posts on Github, zero consideration for the issues brought to his attention.
The addon has been updated many times and still the dev couldn't find time to make a freaking simple improvement like introducing a time limit for the button which appears when you select text.
A button that right now stays there FOREVER until you click somewhere else in the page, which is NOT always the case (for example, if you copy something to attach it in another page. Simple case: I copied the title of a movie I was streaming, so to write it to someone in an email. When I went back to the streaming, the freaking button was there in the mid of the freaking video. This is RIDICULOUS and one of the most blatant examples of atrocious UX Design.
It's so annoying that it escapes my comprehension how people give this thing 5 stars.