- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16794152 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansI just wish the NID search preferences cookie could be set to read only after I configure it as I need with results in English.
- Noté 4 sur 5par ChillaxJustDoIt, il y a 3 ansIt would be very helpful if you can add a symbol to the toolbar so people can disable the extension much easier. Apart from this issue plug-in is very good and works on macOS High Sierra - Firefox 87 developer edition.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13737162 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansHelps give a giant middle finger to Google for the few times I begrudgingly find myself using them instead of Duck Duck Go.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14080472 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansThis add-on is a must for the privacy conscious web-searcher of today. It's incredibly useful to be able to use the world's best internet search engine without Google being able to track my search history and tie it to my other Google accounts. Works every time and allows me to stay logged into Gmail and Maps.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Dan Moorehead | PowerAccess (PowerAccess.net), il y a 5 ansWorks very well, at least for latest Waterfox.
Allows me to enable Web Activity tracking (to get Google News view history/tailoring) without tracking all searches (those should be separate options, Google!).
Whether you use this extension or not, I suggest disable "Web & App Activity" for Google.com searches and apps (unless want for Google News, etc.) at: