Avis de strawbeard
- Noté 4 sur 5par icstars, il y a 2 answould be nice if one could go to root by a single primary/left click instead of having to open the context menu in the address bar
- Noté 5 sur 5par Louisa, il y a 5 ansExcellent and very useful add-on thankyou. Have been using for several years. However just to let you know that with FF 52.0.2 the last version which seems to work is 5.3.0. With later versions of the add-on, a folder icon doesn't appear in the address bar.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 ansAs the last versions use the WebExtensions technology they might not work properly with the older versions of Firefox.
Feel free to stay on the 5.3.0 version until the next Firefox ESR update (in the coming months).
When you migrate to Firefox ESR 60, you will have to update to the latest add-on version because only WebExtensions are now allowed to run in Firefox (but it should work well for you this time ;)).
- Noté 1 sur 5par chris p, il y a 6 ansNo icon, uninstalled it.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 6 ansI'm sorry it didn't work for you! Could you go on https://github.com/PerfectSlayer/scrollupfolder/issues to open an issue? I will be glad to help you to make it work.
As I don't want it to happen to others, please describe your configuration (version of Firefox, OS, etc) and what didn't go well. Thanks!
- Noté 4 sur 5par Fred Thompson, il y a 6 ansIs it possible to have a toolbar button so the icon is not in the url field?
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 6509382 de Firefox, il y a 6 ansSo I just got the update and right away I can't scroll with my mouse anymore, I understand that's because of the limitation of webextensions. I appreciate the developer's work but he shouldn't have wasted his time rewriting it.
Firefox is heading to the wrong direction.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 6 ansI'm sorry the add-on doesn't fit you anymore. As you said, I can't do better with the scroll feature due to the WebExtensions limitation but you should have a try with the Alt+Up / Alt+Down keyboard shortcuts. It's the best I can do for you.