- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14652958 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5Reverso difines both "emotionell" and "emotional" as adjectives, the English "emotional". Unless both German words can be used interchangeably, there should be examples of when to use which word.
- par MatheusDES2000, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5The extension does not translate pdf documentsThank you for your feedback! The extension will allow you to translate in PDF if you activate the feature "Translation in PDF documents" in settings. If it doesn't work, please provide us with more details of your session.
- par PERCE-NEIGE, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5Memory leaks, please fix them. I have a message from Firefox, in a yellow window, that one of the scripts of the extension slows down my browser. Needs more languages.Thank you for your feedback! We couldn't reproduce this issue. Could you please provide more details?
We are constantly working on improving translation quality and extension usability. We will add new translation directions soon.
- par limur, il y a 3 ansNoté 2 sur 5It makes a lot of terrible translations. Sometimes the writers of Reverso translations are apparently amusing themselves by writing joke translations. It badly needs for the translations to be checked by an independent person.
Also it needs a way to report a bad translation. The built in reporting feature didn't work for me.
And it gets very slow sometimes.
It actually works better to open another tab for a dictionary and type in words to look up.Thank you for your feedback! We have a large database of translations. We are permanently working on improving translation quality and extension usability. Feedback from users through build-in form helps a lot. Concerning extension slowing down, could you please provide more details: when does it happen, what are your settings?
- par ikuranoff, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5Firefox extension constantly switch translate settings to Rus->French. I DO NOT NEED FRENCH! Only ENG -> RUS and RUS -> ENG sometimes. Please add default language to the settings! This automatic switching is pissing me off!!!
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansDear valued user,
thank you very much for your report. Your comments are of high value for us. You found the issue in our algorithm for target language determination. We will correct it as soon as possible and issue the new version. It will be updated automatically in your browser.
Thank you again,
Reverso Context development team