- Noté 4 sur 5par Jane Doe, il y a 3 ansGreat plugin - many thanks for developers - it's just what i was looking for.
PS. Sometimes it's not work( youtube work as usual - all suggestion and panels on their places) and i don't understand why.
- Noté 4 sur 5par uneliasmarsu, il y a 3 ansComing from chrome i was scared this wasn't going to be as well maintained on Firefox, but so far it has been working flawlessly! However, on a portrait monitor while hiding the recommendations the player doesn't scale well when switching out of theater mode.
- Noté 4 sur 5par WaveOfWaves, il y a 3 ansFantastic idea for an add-on! I totally recommend this.
Bugs/Issues I found (Version 3.1.1, Firefox Windows 10 ver. 71.0):
- suggestions/comments still show if a video is accessed from outside of youtube (google, whatsapp, pasting link, etc.)
- suggestions/comments still show if a video page is refreshed (e.g. to fix buffering), or accessed by pressing the previous/next page buttons
- suggestions/comments still show if a video page is accessed via the suggestions side-bar (that shows up because of the above points)
- once suggestions/comments show (while blocked), they won't disappear until you close all youtube tabs, and access the site again from the homepage.
- Have an option to disable youtube autoplay as well (as it's another distraction)
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15088918 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNo longer works, it will block user uploaded videos but movies are now showing up on the sidebar. It's a good extension, but it just needs that bug fixed to be perfect.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14175442 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansUPD4. my bad, sorry! When "homepage" checkbox is active, then homepage is just "blank". I'd like to have updates of my channels, and no "suggestions". Not to remove everything.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansOh no! I’d like to fix that. Do you mind telling me your OS and Firefox version?
edit: hmm I can't reproduce it. Is there anything unusual about your setup?
edit2: that's the intention of this addon