Avis de zclhd234
- Noté 5 sur 5par LuckyLuke, il y a 2 moisThoughtful and intuitive design which does not get into your way. More people should use this addon. Thank you.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16855783 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisLatest update a disaster. Reduced lightness on only one website. On another reduced it on the login page, not on others. I removed and reinstalled the previous version.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 10 moisHello,
What are the websites who have the issue? If you don't give details, I can't fix the problem
You can contact me on my website: https://www.eliastiksofts.com/fr/contact/index.php
EDIT: I pushed an update that fix a related issue
EDIT 2: I reproduced your issue and fixed it, an update have been released and is now available. If the issue persists, don't hesitate to contact me on my website
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15117876 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansEach element cannot be displayed normally on the YouTube homepage.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 10 moisThis issue is now fixed. If it's OK for you, don't forget to change your rating
- Noté 5 sur 5par Yhey, il y a 3 ansgreat extension! just make it possible to remove it from the contest menu, its anoning!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14062866 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansWonderful and much useful in my case, I'm using a notebook with Linux that don't allow me to decrease screen brightness so I found this ADD-ON that help to read the web without hurt my eyes.
-Thank you to developers behind this.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Sulfer, il y a 5 ansI was happily surprised very good addon, i like the option of brighness, very helpful, the only bad thing is the flash white when open a new tab, i hope you can fix it PLS ADD OPTION ACTIVATE IN A FEW HOURSThe option to auto-enable or disable Page Shadow according to the time have been added in the latest version (2.5).
- Noté 4 sur 5par ah.ovy, il y a 5 ansAmong all the other similar addons it gives the best visual result (page color). But lacks of a few basic important features like switching the enable state with a single click on toolbar, and change of toolbar icon accordingly. Addon size and performance could also be improved. Overall I love the colors that matters the most.In the new version (2.5), the switch to enable or disable the extension (via the extension menu or via the right-click menu) + the change of the toolbar icon according to the activation state (green or red) have been added.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Eric, il y a 5 ansGreat filter customization. Would be better if allows the user save the filter settings into preset and able to turn on the filter via keyboard shortcut.These options have been added in the latest version of the extension (2.6). You can now save your settings into presets (5 slots available) and a keyboard shortcut to enable/disable the extension have been added (Alt+Shift+S).
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13411480 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansI love the features of this addon as they make it much more comprehensive than other contrast switching add ons. Only problem is that I have reason to believe I am experiencing a memory leak with it that has not shown up after I uninstalled. Would be willing to work with developer on identifying the issue and updating my review.I did some tests in Firefox and Chrome with the extension and about 5 tabs activated. The extension is very light and doesn't use so much RAM (it use even less RAM than used by most of modern websites, tested with Chrome). If you use a previous version of the extension, update it (the latest is the 2.3, and I fixed performance issues in 2.1). You can contact me and provide more detailed informations about your issue here: https://github.com/Eliastik/page-shadow/issues or http://www.eliastiksofts.com/contact/
EDIT: I made some memory optimizations for the version 2.4.
- Noté 5 sur 5par recycler.fox, il y a 6 ansPerfectly working addon with good customization and (rare thing) tastefully designed options page. Just one wish: since most annoying for eyes are those huge white fields (google), would be nice to have option to change background color only - without dimming pictures.Option added in the latest version of the extension (2.6). You can now disable the coloration of the image backgrounds when the function Increase page contrast is enabled.
- É a melhor extensão que permite mudarmos as cores da página e das letras, para tornar a leitura mais agradável.
- Noté 4 sur 5par Kyle, il y a 6 ansThis does exactly what it says, but I wish it had one extra feature: a black text on white background theme. I have an eye disease so I work with my entire computer screen inverted. The simplified CSS of the add-on looks fantastic, but having the background turn to black in your theme selector makes it white on my screen. If wish there was a minimalist black text on white background theme, but maybe this is not what this add-on is for.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 6 ansSince the version 2.2, a black text on white background theme is available (it's the theme 11).
- Noté 5 sur 5par stanwin, il y a 6 ansAt least - working diming light - not only reverse whinte with black - like in others addons.