- Noté 2 sur 5par myaddonsname, il y a 5 ansLook what you have done FireFox turned a once great simple addon into a complex addon.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Mateng, il y a 5 ansIt was good before, but the new install process with Python is complicated and I couldn't get it to work. :(
- Noté 2 sur 5par Serge_del, il y a 6 ansThe new 7.O.2 version (compatible with new API) is not easy to install (under Linux)
- Download open_with_linux.py at the url moz-extension://f7e4c489-66f7-4d9c-b362-949f39d761c2/native/open_with_linux.py
- chmod +x the open_with_linux.py
- run it
- keep it in the download directory
- Noté 2 sur 5par Harry Haller, il y a 6 ansWas good before 7.0. The new version terminates the era of plug & play.