- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14998542 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 4 sur 5Worked perfectly, except for the known issue of the tab bar being scrolled.
Thanks for the info on "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent". Now the scroll issue is no more. (And sadly, I have now removed this add-in.)
- par kcl, il y a 5 moisNoté 1 sur 5Has been an extremely useful extension for me for years but as mentioned by Sebastian himself, this feature is now integrated in Firefox and easy to operate in about:config. I should add that the built-in feature actually works much better than the extension. Thanks for your work. No one lives forever.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 11114990 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisNoté 5 sur 5dear sebastain blask, thank you for the addon. i had to delete it because i don't need it anymore, i had a great time with it. in the newest firefox, i can use something better: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1329071 ....... browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent = true in the about:config page
- par Stranger46, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Simple solution for those who don't want to do it through "about:config".
Otherwise do as stated :
by moziloper, 2 years ago
I think this extension only simplifies the manual inclusion of this option: "browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent"
This can be done manually using two steps:
1. Type in the address bar: "about:config?filter=browser.tabs.insertAfterCurrent".
2. Set to "true" by double click on it.