- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15605805 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5Migrated from ScriptSafe due to lack of updates on that side, but I can say this is a pretty great alternative as its working just as well if not faster a little bit, XSS works perfectly with prompts individually separated for each request, perfect on Desktop and Android 10/10
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16255010 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 1 sur 5I had to disable it.
Besides the latest version of Firefox, I still have a portable Firefox 29.0.1 on my PC, with a NoScript 18.104.22.168 .
That version allowed to PERMANENTLY allow everything on a web site. This version doesn't, and I have to reallow all on web sites on each Firefox restart.
This is far too tedious and problematic.
Why the author needed to ruin a good thing is known only to himself...
- par shafto, il y a 5 moisNoté 3 sur 5Something weird started happening recently, the extension just hangs and I'm unable to open websites. Debug info of the addon repeats this line
Uncaught (in promise) Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
The only way to fix this is to restart firefox. Disabling and enabling extension doesn't work (I could disable noscript and websites would start working, but then I'd have lots of scrips left unblocked).
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16885328 de Firefox, il y a 5 moisNoté 5 sur 5I love this. I can control what JS does granularity. Thank you so much for creating it. I love to help if you work with the community.
- par Zippy8, il y a 5 moisNoté 3 sur 5Like the reviewer VoxPop I too began to have issues with this extension - which I have used for several years - quite recently. It appears to be related to Firefox Sync as whitelisted domains disappear after I have used another PC upon returning to my main machine.
It has been an excellent, if occasionally labour intensive, addition to my online security but as of writing it frustrates as much as it protects.