Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17191677 de Firefox
Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17191677 de Firefox, il y a un an
Audio tabs are not bypassed anymore. It seems it comes from a recent update.
- Noté 4 sur 5par ander, il y a 18 joursThis works very well, but if you don't want it to interrupt download services like Mega.nz, you'd better add them to its whitelist. If you do, when you switch away from their tabs (even though the tabs are already loaded, right?), it can stop them in their tracks.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Grachechkovski, il y a un moisOnly one extension that correctly works for me. I'm glad to see that it has a options for settings
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17800468 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisWARNING! Will suspend tabs with active forms meaning you will lose any information you have entered. I've recently moved from Chrome to Firefox and used Tiny Suspender on Chrome for years and it has this functionality.
- Noté 3 sur 5par Kis Albert, il y a 4 moisplease change icon of suspended tab, make it open source, there are a lot of functions missing compared to the Opera addon: https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/tab-suspender-tab-unloader/
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17752398 de Firefox, il y a 4 moisDoes not work. Does literally nothing at all.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Franz Schneider, il y a un anOutstanding! Noticeably-lower memory usage and my laptop's fan is running lower. The fade effect for suspended tabs is great, the options available are great, the function is simple. And I really appreciate that it does not ask for ridiculous permissions like access to data for all websites.
- Noté 2 sur 5par LLLLLLLllllllIIIIIiiii:::..|°|, il y a un anThis is good reliable addon for tab unloading; has one NASTY BUG.
A Fatfox with 100s of tabs opened will eat all your RAM and all your SWAP space.
This addon beats the Fatfox till it gives back the systems' resources, so you can still do your main tasks on computer.
Requested permissions very good on privacy also. (No "Access your data for all websites".)
Size of addon is tiny ~23KB, works very fast.
4 requests for improvement:
+) Please let user additionally set custom time for "Suspend After". Now time is constrained to limited options and maximal 1 hour. Need longer custom duration.
+) Please set marks on unloaded tabs, so they are visually distinguishable from loaded tabs.
+) Please give in addon extra short-cut-function to upon activation one-time-only immediately unload all other tabs.
Edit: Has a NASTY BUG!!
Once activating "Disable New Tab Suspender" Addon will not function properly after deactivating this setting.
All already active tabs will not get unloaded, like the Addon would have forgotten about them. Only on new loaded tabs Addon does unloading.
- Noté 5 sur 5par drift7rs, il y a un an11/10 does exactly what i need, probably stops me crashing firefox too
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17368739 de Firefox, il y a un anAwesome. Would be sick to have a few more fine-grained timeout options per URL.
E.g. I want my Google Chat tab to expire after 10 minutes because it has a memory leak bug (get it together Goog!) but I'd rather reddit expired instantly because I don't need anything saved on it.
Thanks for a great extension anyway mate!
- Noté 5 sur 5par Ayagion, il y a un anBefore this my ram usage was about 3-5gb, now it's only 600-800mb (Two windows, about 40 tabs open)
- Noté 4 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12711764 de Firefox, il y a un anHas really decreased my CPU usage, great! Still, I'm finding that it kills even tabs on the whitelist. Any chance of fixing this some time soon?
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17187077 de Firefox, il y a un anWell the dual functionality of allowing to suspend a tab manually and only clicking on a tab to wake it up (as opposed to just going to that tab) would be super useful. As many have noted tab suspender for chrome is a good standard to go by in this regard.