- Noté 2 sur 5par Rômmulo Pëixoto, il y a 13 joursMy system crashed for lack of memory, and I had to force Firefox to restart. With this procedure, one of the containers I created, lost all the history of the tabs open in it!
That way it got worse than before, when it was possible to recover a lost session with all previously opened tabs, directly on the side panel of the browser.
But the worst, is that each container when opened, recharges at once all the tabs saved in it, so only worsens for those who want to optimize the use of memory.
Brazilian Pt: Meu sistema travou por falta de memória, e eu precisei forçar o Firefox a reiniciar. Com esse procedimento, um dos conteiners que criei, perdeu todo o histórico das guias abertas nele!
Dessa forma ficou pior do que antes, em que era possível recuperar uma sessão perdida com todas as abas abertas anteriormente, diretamente no painel lateral do navegador.
Porém o pior mesmo, é que cada container ao ser aberto, recarrega de uma só vez todas as abas salvas nele, então só piora para quem deseja otimizar o uso da memória.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Jose, il y a 17 joursI really like the idea, but I have a major problem with the way it implemented. Whenever I close the window and open it again, tabs that were previously in one container, reset to the default (non-container?)... if the window is closed and has contained tabs on it, once it's opened, it should contain the same containers and non-container tabs...
- Noté 2 sur 5par Nathan Never, il y a 17 joursSarebbe un'ottima estensione, ma funziona ancora maluccio e da alcuni problemi. Un problema è che se ho eBay in un contenitore e Paypal in un altro, e li ho impostati che si aprono automaticamente in quei contenitori, non c'è modo di pagare. Altro problema: avevo eliminato un contenitore in quanto mi ero accorto che, come ci avevo impostato MozillaVPN funzionava male (non c'era trasmissione su quel server). Quando sono andato a richreare un nuovo contenitore alcuni siti si aprivano e si richiudeva subito la scheda, per riaprirsi di nuovo e richiudersi e cosi via. Fatto alcuni tentativi, riavviato F, ed alla fine ho disabilitato l'Addon Firefox Multi-Account Containers. Tutto bene, dopo il sito si riapriva perfettamente ma 😱 ... quando sono andato a riattivare l'addon era tornato alle impostazioni di fabbrica con solo 4 contenitori, tutti gli altri che avevo fatto, tutto il lavoro ed il tempo che ci avevo dedicato, puff, scomparsi. Cosa ancor più snervante: il famoso segnalibro si riapre nel contenitore che gli avevo assegnato ma non compare nella lista siti nel contenitore stesso. E se ce lo aggiungo me lo apre due volte. Ma porc....
Ho letto nelle recensioni di altri problemi, tipo quando si fa un aggiornamento di firefox.
Ora, mi spiace, ma rimuovo l'Adon. Sarebbe stupenda come estensione ma c'è ancora tanto, ma tanto, da fare.
- Noté 2 sur 5par DankAddoner, il y a un mois"Open in container" settings doesn't work properly for me. If I select "cancel" option for it, it won't remember and will bother me every single time with the "open in container" prompt.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Amazing Mr. X, il y a un moisThis has a lot of potential, but it's not quite ready for prime time. There's a few specific problems here:
Firstly, add-ons can't communicate with the content of containers. This breaks functionality in most add-ons in really weird and unexpected ways. It'd be nice if we could whitelist add-ons to have access to relevant containers, but most users would probably want all of their add-ons to have full access to all of their containers by default and wouldn't expect them to be functionally blocked as they are.
Secondly, containers don't nicely handle redirects. A lot of sites, especially corporate ones, will redirect through several different domains and subdomains when performing the login process. Containers set to "Limit to Designated Sites" won't operate correctly with these redirects as the redirect pages are not true web pages and don't allow you to sit on them long enough to click the address bar button to always open them in the specified container. This cannot currently be remedied by having foreknowledge of the complete list of redirect sites, as the "Limit to Designated Sites" list cannot be manually edited or appended outside of the limited address bar button method.
Thirdly, The VPN integration isn't particularly secure in premise. Being a per-container opt-in means that entities snooping on the line will immediately see that there's something suspiciously different in the data packets coming from your protected containers compared to the rest of your typical https encrypted traffic. This makes isolating these packets, on the fly, infuriatingly trivial. Making this a per-container opt-out would all but eliminate this problem, as attackers would have to have foreknowledge of the originating container to do this effectively in all circumstances. It'd also be great to see connection protocol options ( OpenVPN, WireGuard, etc. ) as well as other VPN provider options as that'd make it that much harder to try and figure out what's going on in the encrypted container traffic and would better protect Mozilla VPN itself. Right now it's technically more secure to not use the VPN feature at all.
I think the basic idea here is really excellent, but these problems really do drag it down. Something made and maintained by Mozilla shouldn't have this many problems. I still think this is potentially useful to certain technical professionals trying to isolate their sensitive internal sites from other web apps, but the average user is going to have too many headaches to be able to use this effectively.
If you know what you're doing, keep the above points in-mind and go ahead and give it a try.
Anyone else? Hope Mozilla addresses some of these issues in a future release. I'll update my review if they do.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14149441 de Firefox, il y a 2 moisI WANT TO MANUALLY ADD/EDIT URLs DIRECTLY IN THE ADDON "MANAGE SITE LIST" FOR M-RLIN'S SAKE!
HOW HARD CAN THIS FEATURE BE?!
I GET SO MANY REDIRECTS PER SECOND IT JUST BURNS MY CPU AND THEN GET BANNED FOR "TO MANY REQUESTS".
- Noté 2 sur 5par Snowman, il y a 4 moisIt works most of the time, but sometimes it doesn't connect to the internet while my tabs that are outside the container can connect to the internet swiftly. Once that happens, the container will not work again even when I restart my browser or my computer. The only option I'm left with is to uninstall the proxy container and the multi account container, restart my computer and reinstall it. It usually works after this, but sometimes I have to do this twice before it works. I use the latest version of firefox.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16570908 de Firefox, il y a 6 moisI have Mozilla VPN, I enabled Mozilla VPN, it keeps telling me to Get Mozilla VPN. Kinda annoying cause I'm trying to use Mozilla VPN.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Gilgamoth, il y a 6 moisThe January Update broke proxy within the container and whilst Feb says it should be fixed, it doesn't work for me. Had to roll back to December (8.0.4) to get it working again
- Noté 2 sur 5par Allen, il y a 7 moisI can not choose to have some tabs in containers and some not. Every tab has to be in some container. If I choose a new tab I have to decide in which container it will open. Why? It would be much easier to use Firefox as usual, and sometimes use containers if I need them.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Briareos, il y a 7 moisForce the container colors on top of tab, I don't want this this make my tabs hard to recognize with colors everywhere, please make an option to stop this I hate it.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Chaython, il y a 8 moisI like this but its very glitchy.
Some sites have a bunch of redirects etc, and new tab/window creation, it doesn't create that window/tab in the same container, so I can't use it for some sites.
It needs an option to export/import a list of sites.
Or check existing container cookies and open based on those existing cookies.
This should also just just be a feature within firefox.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14861691 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisWhat a big disappointment. I was excited to try this out since I actually had a problem this add-on had the potential to solve: I typically use the 'Firefox Home (Default)' setting for new tabs. When I add a new tab when presenting my desktop in Teams during remote work, the tab would show icons for websites related to my personal browsing. I expected this add-on to segregate history (which, I believe, the icons depend on) by container instead of just cookies. No, it doesn't. What is the point of not 'contain'ing the history?
- Noté 2 sur 5par Bulbman, il y a 9 moisMy checking account is in a banking container and opens fine. The credit reporting service they use would not open in the same container. The link would open in a new tab. Couldn't find another way to give this feedback.