Avis de Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14172037 de Firefox
- Noté 5 sur 5par Thomas R. Stevenson, il y a 2 ansI love Keybase. I have it installed in all of my devices.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16037272 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansOn top of existing issues (all of which XY hit on the head 3 months ago, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/keybase-for-firefox/reviews/1505639/?src=search) they have now sold out to Zoom, who is in the process of putting encryption and privacy for its users behind a paywall.
- Noté 1 sur 5par XY, il y a 3 ansthey are fanboys of themselves and do not address serious concerns and misgivings of the community of privacy-conscious users. Their verbiage cannot be taken seriously. Their tooling is unfathomable. No src-package in Arch/AUR? WTF?
1. "Keybase uses root privileges only for making the magic /keybase directory available." WTF?
2. "you shouldn’t just run this code without reading it, as it may have bugs or stubbed out crypto"
3. "it might not do exactly what it says it is doing " WTF ??
Three huge RED ALERT flags right there for you. You have been warned! Be either safe or sorry!
- Noté 2 sur 5par qyw, il y a 4 ansWill not install since addon want to much accesses. Why should I provide access to reddit, facebook and twitter. Keybase as a messanger does not need it.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13760247 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansThe Keybase isn't communicating with add-on under Linux, the add-on for Chromium works fine.
- Noté 5 sur 5par J Tyler, il y a 5 ansit's not the easiest to use, but well worth it after the proofs are made and keybase client is intstalled. peace of mind from using the certificates and pgp keys is very reassuring.
- Noté 4 sur 5par ░▒▓█│【Walkman】│█▓▒░, il y a 5 ansWorks great. As others have said, would be useful to be able to tell before clicking on the chat button whether they're on keybase or not, and you should also be able to open the options page (or a popup or anything) when you click on the toolbar icon