- Noté 2 sur 5par Poppy_p, il y a 6 moisBlocks the cookie messages but allows far too many cookies to be enabled on my browser, so I end up with thousands of websites tracking me without realising it. It basically just seems to say yes to everything without asking me.
Would be better if it rejected more cookies instead of just invisibly accepting so many cookies.
- Noté 2 sur 5par dissy, il y a 9 moisThe extension works most of the time. Even though it need a few seconds until the cookie banner disapears. The reason why I can only give two stars: It claims it would reject cookies automatically. But in the seconds the banner is visible, you can see that it allows most of the cookies automatically. And you can't prevent it. I don't like that and wouldn't choose that manually.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16148634 de Firefox, il y a un anFino ad una certa data ha funzionato. Su Firefox ora non funziona più. In particolare, usando il motore di ricerca DuckDukGo, all'avvio di una ricerca, compare sempre il disclaimer Google col quale accettare i cookies oppure no
- Noté 2 sur 5par starlinguk, il y a un anI had this extension on Chrome where it worked perfectly. I never saw a cookie request on my PC. But it just doesn't work on Firefox, I'm bombarded with obnoxious cookie pop-ups.
- Noté 2 sur 5par MC WBH, il y a un anWhat in the love of all that is holy! IDK I really don't care about you selling out or whatever, at least not enough to warrant a ****** popup tab. I was gonna give one star because I though it popped up twice, but I guess the second time was on an another device.
If it was a small popup bubble around the extension icon half the people woulDN'T CARE!!
- Noté 2 sur 5par Jumpy, il y a un anAlthough this add-on will surely continue to work as it has always done in regards to removing cookie warnings.
The simple fact that it's been acquired by Avast Software s.r.o., means concerns toward user data being sold and used without consent just skyrocketed.
From a usability point-of-view It's still a great add-on. But from a user privacy point-of-view it just hit rock bottom.
Personally I'm jumping ship and going with an alternative instead since I value my privacy.
- Noté 2 sur 5par gamerz651, il y a un anwow! youtube doesn't load videos anymore with this addon.
--> i really think that hide a cookies message is not the best solution, i prefer accept automatically a cookie message better than hide a cookies message, it is what the name of this addon means, isn't it?
for me "i don't care about cookies" = "accept them"
and NOT "don't answer the question and hide it..." because this leads to bugs...
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13516608 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansI'VE HAD THIS ON MY BROWSE FOR QUITE A WHILE BUT STILL SEE COOKIE POP-UPS. READING THE RELEASE NOTES I SEE THAT IT SAYS "The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get user's permission before installing them".
I'M IN THE US, DOES THIS EXTENSION ONLY WORK IN THE EU? THANKS I'LL TAKE NOTE NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS.