- Noté 2 sur 5par rokejulianlockhart, il y a 21 joursI can't automatically accept all cookies. I have to reject them. No obvious bugtracker or public code repository with source control.
- Noté 2 sur 5par dissy, il y a 3 moisThe extension works most of the time. Even though it need a few seconds until the cookie banner disapears. The reason why I can only give two stars: It claims it would reject cookies automatically. But in the seconds the banner is visible, you can see that it allows most of the cookies automatically. And you can't prevent it. I don't like that and wouldn't choose that manually.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17334243 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisWird von Tag zu Tag schlechter. Blokiert immer mehr Seiten.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16148634 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisFino ad una certa data ha funzionato. Su Firefox ora non funziona più. In particolare, usando il motore di ricerca DuckDukGo, all'avvio di una ricerca, compare sempre il disclaimer Google col quale accettare i cookies oppure no
- Noté 2 sur 5par starlinguk, il y a 8 moisI had this extension on Chrome where it worked perfectly. I never saw a cookie request on my PC. But it just doesn't work on Firefox, I'm bombarded with obnoxious cookie pop-ups.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Suicune, il y a 8 moisWas a great Addon until it took Avast stinky money to the knee. Sad.
- Noté 2 sur 5par InsaneGuyIGuess, il y a 8 moisEveryone says that I should remove this cause a trash company bought it. Big sad
- Noté 2 sur 5par MC WBH, il y a 8 moisWhat in the love of all that is holy! IDK I really don't care about you selling out or whatever, at least not enough to warrant a ****** popup tab. I was gonna give one star because I though it popped up twice, but I guess the second time was on an another device.
If it was a small popup bubble around the extension icon half the people woulDN'T CARE!!
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17387829 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisIt's been acquired by Avast. Not a good sign.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Jumpy, il y a 8 moisAlthough this add-on will surely continue to work as it has always done in regards to removing cookie warnings.
The simple fact that it's been acquired by Avast Software s.r.o., means concerns toward user data being sold and used without consent just skyrocketed.
From a usability point-of-view It's still a great add-on. But from a user privacy point-of-view it just hit rock bottom.
Personally I'm jumping ship and going with an alternative instead since I value my privacy.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Andres, il y a 8 mois2 stars because it was an awesome extension, but... but Avast came to scene.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16836305 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisLoved this add-on and will miss it, but I will not keep using it post-acquisition.
- Noté 2 sur 5par VersalEszett, il y a 8 moisUsed to be one of the better anti-cookie-banner add-ons, but is not trustworthy anymore after the acquisition.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Havok, il y a 8 moisLove that the developer got paid. Not using it now that its been bought by Avast.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17567729 de Firefox, il y a 8 moisGreat Addon, but the random popping up tab is pretty annoying. y u do dat?
- Noté 2 sur 5par gamerz651, il y a 9 moiswow! youtube doesn't load videos anymore with this addon.
--> i really think that hide a cookies message is not the best solution, i prefer accept automatically a cookie message better than hide a cookies message, it is what the name of this addon means, isn't it?
for me "i don't care about cookies" = "accept them"
and NOT "don't answer the question and hide it..." because this leads to bugs...
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13516608 de Firefox, il y a un anI'VE HAD THIS ON MY BROWSE FOR QUITE A WHILE BUT STILL SEE COOKIE POP-UPS. READING THE RELEASE NOTES I SEE THAT IT SAYS "The EU regulations require that any website using tracking cookies must get user's permission before installing them".
I'M IN THE US, DOES THIS EXTENSION ONLY WORK IN THE EU? THANKS I'LL TAKE NOTE NEXT TIME IT HAPPENS.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anIt works in the US as well. Feel free to send examples where it doesn't work to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll check them all. Thanks!
- Noté 2 sur 5par Xerod, il y a 2 ansThis addon was so fantastic but now it need urgently updated because it doesn´t work as good as before! Firefox ver. 89.0.2 Developer please fix it ;)
- Noté 2 sur 5par Kerner, il y a 2 ansWorks pretty well in Windows 10 but freezes Firefox (83.0) regularly in Linux Mint 19.3 Xfce, requiring a hard re-start.