- par Twisted Code (Phillip M.), il y a 6 moisNoté 2 sur 5It works great, except for the part where it can potentially cause data loss (switching a tab to or from the Facebook Container, e.g. by visiting Facebook.com from a Google.com search, causes the tab's navigation history to be discarded)
Note: it doesn't break your history menu or anything; as long as you don't clear your history, you should be able to get back to where you were by digging through that. However, it's quite tedious and for some people, Multi-Account Containers might be a better choice.
- par ScndStrg, il y a 7 moisNoté 2 sur 5I love the spirit of this extension - but after extensive use, it appears to be the root cause of a number of frustrating Firefox issues in daily life: gmail (oops error 1) in persistent tab, loss of the ability to use search engines within the navigation bar (ie. searches stop executing), loss of website navigation in the navigation bar (cannot resolve DNS name, as if the GET method is interrupted).
Removing this extension resolves all of the above issues, I would be an avid user if it didn't come at the expense of FF stability.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14118108 de Firefox, il y a 9 moisNoté 2 sur 5it creates H1 to all pages with the phrase: "Facebook Container" should not interfere with the original page document outline at all. ???
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17004559 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisNoté 2 sur 5Confused with "Allow Site in Facebook Container" and other that does not let me know that it blocks Facebook. It should have shown a red "X" on a popup :fence: icon so that I will know what that mean instead of an arrow icon. Another popup window on other website, "Allow Facebook to track you here?" This is a very poor statement without asking me for Yes or No. This is definitely needs to update version. We want the red "X" icon.
- par Henry van Megen, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5It blocks facebook, but now it leaves a button/icon on every website with this stuff included that I cannot move and that's generally very much in the way of all texts. This button is more annoying than Facebook which I don't use and have zero impact from (but I don't want to give them any data either, so hence no 1 star review). Would get 5 stars if I've never noticed it at all.
- par Firefox-Benutzer 1337, il y a un anNoté 2 sur 5Man kann nicht mehr firefox container benutzen um in mehreren facebook accounts gleichzeitig eingeloggt zu sein, er erzwingt das tab im selben facebook container.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16246229 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5Great concept, but it breaks Facebook Workplace (won't sign in) so I cannot use it. Needs the option to whitelist domains, perhaps.
- par Jyrair, il y a 2 ansNoté 2 sur 5When activated, facebook is out but at the same time I'm unable to log to gmail or other websites (without using facebook-login dear trolls).
Gmail says that my browser is not secured and ask to install a recent one. Other websites ask for recaptcha and repactcha is unable to work properly when this add-on is activated.. This require to be improved.