3 756 notes
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13761862 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisAdded CSS changing font family and font color to random websites totally breaking them...
EDIT: Version 2.3.4 seems to have fixed it (I had to uninstall the extension and then install again).
- Noté 1 sur 5par viridiskn, il y a 7 moisFonts on numerous websites are broken with latest update, making browsing experience horrible. Have to disable it and give 1 star until fixed, sorry.
Also seems to have slowed down tons of websites that have nothing to do with Facebook.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Daniel, il y a 7 moisChanging fonts and colors of webpages... so pages that are darkmode now have dark text on top. Please revert this to an older version
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16960601 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisWith the latest update it changes color of fonts in some webpages
- Noté 1 sur 5par JayTee70, il y a 7 moisThe update on 09/08/22 changes the font and font size on all pages, regardless of whether or not the page is using the extension. I've had to disable Facebook Containers until they fix this bug.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Kris, il y a 7 moisThe most recent update fixed the oopsie in the last update that overrode website fonts which has made some websites unreadable. Back to 5 stars.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16991646 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisit messed up my font color
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17558270 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisEDIT: issue resolved with version 2.3.4.
Same issue since todays (08-09-22) update with content_script.css on many if not all webpages breaking their design.
- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17428279 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisRevert 2.3.3. It breaks colors and font styles globally. Did no one test this change????
- Noté 4 sur 5par Noitcereon, il y a 7 moisIt seems to do a good job, but recently it affected the styling on websites. E.g. dark mode no longer changes text to a brighter color, making them illegible on some sites.
For this reason I have to disable it.
- Noté 5 sur 5par veeblefetzer, il y a 7 moisAs others have started to note, this is adding content_script.css to many pages. Really pi**ing me off.
Edit : Version 2.3.4 now available and corrects the content_script.css injection problem. Thank you.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Adie, il y a 7 moisHas just started adding content_script.css to all pages, modifying their appearance.
- Noté 2 sur 5par ough, il y a 7 moisI'm sure it does a great job, but for whatever reason it started overriding some websites' fonts to the browser's default font, even in websites with no links to Facebook. Hope they fix it