- par haitou, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5It is very convenient because you delete the cache and update the page by clicking the icon.
There are also requests, there are times when the notification that appears after icon clicking is in the way. I want you to be able to hide this.
Also, I confirmed that the Empty Cache Button icon will disappear from the combination of Firefox 55.0.3(x64) and Empty Cache Button 3.4.
It will be displayed when you return to the previous version.You can hide the notification by unchecking the box in options dialog. Or did you mean something else?
Regarding the 3.4 version, we had some problems with version limit just the other day (check latest reviews). Maybe that was the issue. If it persists, I will have a look.
- par toto1515, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5Version 3.4.
This add-on could not be installed because it appears to be corrupt.
I have Firefox 52.5 ESR.
looking in version history page, Version 3.4 works with Firefox 48.0 and above.
looking in "mvm" page, version 3.4 works only with firefox 57+.
I think that the problem is only a wrong information.
Thanks.Weird. Does version 3.3 install normally?
Oh, now I see. To be honest I have no idea why AMO put version 48.0 as a limit version. It's supposed to be 53.0+.
Thanks for bringing the ESR version to my attention, will find out more and make a decision.
- par nicopopo, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5This add-on could not be installed because it appears to be corruptThis is a Firefox issue, see this for more info:
- par webducky, il y a 5 ansNoté 4 sur 5I've been using this addon for a while now and it works great. I have it set to show when it has been successful, but I would like it if it had a setting to close the success popup after X amount of time.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13201205 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNoté 4 sur 5Everything is works now great again. An option to choose a custom Key for reloading + cache deleting at the same time would be nice!
- par visuddhi, il y a 5 ansNoté 4 sur 5Without the refresh page is not the same! I revert to previous version: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/empty-cache-button/versions/2.7.1-signed.1-signed
I hope i a new version with the refresh page and the options for the cookies too.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12504574 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNoté 4 sur 5Because my Firefox says this add-on is corrupted, so I had to install older version. The older version works very well, so I hope newer version may be so.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 ansMany users have this issue with WebExtensions, I'm not sure what's the problem, I think it has something to do with addon signing and I hear Mozilla is working on it.
You can set "xpinstall.signatures.required" in config to false as a quick workaround, or wait until it's resolved.