- par haitou, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5It is very convenient because you delete the cache and update the page by clicking the icon.
There are also requests, there are times when the notification that appears after icon clicking is in the way. I want you to be able to hide this.
Also, I confirmed that the Empty Cache Button icon will disappear from the combination of Firefox 55.0.3(x64) and Empty Cache Button 3.4.
It will be displayed when you return to the previous version.You can hide the notification by unchecking the box in options dialog. Or did you mean something else?
Regarding the 3.4 version, we had some problems with version limit just the other day (check latest reviews). Maybe that was the issue. If it persists, I will have a look.
- par toto1515, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5Version 3.4.
This add-on could not be installed because it appears to be corrupt.
I have Firefox 52.5 ESR.
looking in version history page, Version 3.4 works with Firefox 48.0 and above.
looking in "mvm" page, version 3.4 works only with firefox 57+.
I think that the problem is only a wrong information.
Thanks.Weird. Does version 3.3 install normally?
Oh, now I see. To be honest I have no idea why AMO put version 48.0 as a limit version. It's supposed to be 53.0+.
Thanks for bringing the ESR version to my attention, will find out more and make a decision.
- par nicopopo, il y a 3 ansNoté 4 sur 5This add-on could not be installed because it appears to be corruptThis is a Firefox issue, see this for more info:
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12960580 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Great, fancy writing one for Safari?
Though I do agree with the automatic popup clearing feature.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansI keep this addon going mostly because I use it. Since I don't use Safari, I don't think it will happen, but you never know.
Popup timer is planned and will be available relatively soon.
- par webducky, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5I've been using this addon for a while now and it works great. I have it set to show when it has been successful, but I would like it if it had a setting to close the success popup after X amount of time.
- par decembre, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Seems working perfectly..
I use it to refresh my page after Userstyles / CSS test.
When i open its options with the Addon "Extension Options Menu" (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/extension-options-menu/)
, it provide a popup (and don't go to the official Option page ).
And if i change something in this popup , it don't remember my choice.
With the legal options page it's OK.