- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 17052953 de Firefox, il y a 16 joursThe information this app provides is useful, but it keeps turning itself off and I have to re-enable it on every site I navigate to, rendering it fairly useless.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Rhonda, il y a 3 moisDuckDuckGo exhausts me. It rarely brings up what I'm looking for, even when I enter detailed queries with dates or simple queries. I find myself going to other search engines to find a current answer to my query.
- Noté 2 sur 5par CJ, il y a 6 moisI've used this extension for years; It previously worked very well to integrate DDG with my browser, and filter trackers without breaking websites. However, the decision by leadership to curate search results that they deem "fake" has adversely affected my opinion of this add-on.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Rick, il y a 9 moisSlows many websites to a painful crawl. Took me quite some time to pinpoint as I never thought DDG would be the culprit.
If you enjoy or need weather radar maps & such, this addon will render them almost useless...
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14671411 de Firefox, il y a un anBreaks logins on many sites. For example, Fedex.com gives me an error message when I try to log in. If I disable the DuckDuckGo extension and reload, I can log in with no problem. Too bad, because I love DuckDuckGo as a search engine. But this extension is apparently too aggressive for many websites to work properly.
- Noté 2 sur 5par DaveHove, il y a un anI use this extension in Firefox on my home PC with no problems. However, when I try to use it on my work PC, Firefox won't load any web pages until I disable the extension - which is very frustrating. No doubt there is something different in settings which I am unaware of which is preventing the pages from opening?
The other extensions which I use, AdBlocker Ultimate & Facebook Contaner, seem to work fine on both PC's.
- Noté 2 sur 5par MKL.MH, il y a un anJe n'ai rien contre l'extension, juste contre le moteur : Premier essai, première recherche, pas foutu de comprendre les mots clés que j'ai entré "graines de niger" ne m'a sorti pour résultat que des pages "graines de nigelle" aucun autre moteur de recherche que j'ai essayé ensuite ne s'est planté, c'est le seul ! Donc je n'ai pas de temps à perdre avec ce genre d’approximation.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14816641 de Firefox, il y a un anMostly works fine, but does block any and all access to banking websites. Unsure whether this is solvable, perhaps banks simply use too much tracking software or maybes it's an oversight
- Noté 2 sur 5par Jerry Photo 69, il y a 2 ansTwice now when I've had problems with sites acting weird, (like not being able to resize or even move a window) it's turned out to be DuckDuckGo. Think I'm done with it.
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15873794 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansThere are two things I don't like about DDG. I can't find a way to have same interface colours I have, in Search screen, with Google and Dark Reader together. That is just more readable and comfortable for eyes. With DDG, with or without Dark Reader, I have other tints of black, blue and purple, the 3 major colours in the seach screen.
And the other thing, is the lack of a proper integration with Google services (maps, youtube, etc). When you search for an address, it doesn't immediately show Google maps screen of it, but you have to do 3-4 clicks to have that.