- par UberActivist, il y a 4 ansNoté 4 sur 5I imagine this extension does its normal job just fine... but it completely breaks the ability to copy/paste images from the clipboard in Twitter and Mastodon... which is probably why it was disabled by default on a few other social media sites like someone else mentioned.
- par JoanB, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5Just as a heads up, this worked for me with a form that wasn't accepting a password from my password manager, using FF55. So rest assured that contrary to some other reviews, this add-on *does* do something - surely not in all cases, but enough for me to paste the password to the rebel form.
- par spod3, il y a 4 ansNoté 5 sur 5I ran into a bank complaint form that wouldn't allow the text of the complaint to be pasted in! It saved me from having to do another complaint about the form itself. We need these sort of add-ons to stop java script from dictating what we can and can't do. Fabulous job! I didn't even need to reload the tab.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13165835 de Firefox, il y a 4 ansNoté 2 sur 5A thorny issue, but this addon didn't work for me on FF54.0.1 trying to enter my credit card number on https://secure.rentalcars.com/PaymentDetails.do.
Nor did the tip given on https://discuss.howtogeek.com/t/how-to-enable-pasting-text-on-sites-that-block-it/45440/4
I give it two stars, because it may well work under different circumstance.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansSorry that that add-on doesn't seem to be working and for the delayed response.
I tried to create an account and search for a car on that website but when I went to reserve a car it didn't ask me for a credit card number, instead it said I would have to show a credit card when I went to pickup the car so I doesn't look like I'll be able to see what is going wrong on that website, sorry. Anyway thanks for taking the time to download the add-on, try it, and write a review.
- par James, il y a 5 ansNoté 3 sur 5in my case (with possible corruption) this addon did nothing. nada zippo.
Arron contacted me to help so now from 1 star I rate a 3 stars
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 5 ansI'm sorry to hear that the add-on isn't working for you. If you can give me a few details I can investigate and see what is going wrong.
What do you mean by "with possible corruption"?
What platform are you on (Windows, Mac, etc)?
What version of Firefox are you using?
What website are you attempting to paste into?
Please email me at DontFuckWithPaste@raim.ist