Noté 4,1 sur 5
4,1 étoiles sur 5
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14178089 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisNoté 1 sur 5Not working properly since firefox 78. Blocks firefox from freeing up free memory - you can have 2+ GB of used memory after closing all tabs except for one, while in 77 (and previous versions) memory was freed until ~1GB was left.
- par Peter Kehl, il y a 4 moisNoté 1 sur 5It freezes my Firefox at startup. I have over 3000 (three thousand) tabs. Normally Firefox takes 10-15 seconds to start. But with Disconnect it was hanging for several minutes!
- par HavnFunHere, il y a 8 moisNoté 1 sur 5You really Cant Access ANYTHING Google with this add-on running on Firefox. This USED to be a great add-on, but that was a long time ago now. This Add-On needs to be REBUILT to work correctly in 2020.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15473750 de Firefox, il y a 10 moisNoté 1 sur 5Breaks all google sites - including agenda.
No option at all (white liste for example).
Not managable at all.
So, can't use it !
- par The Voice Inside Your Head, il y a 10 moisNoté 1 sur 5I just installed this and immediately a web page appears demanding money for this product. Really, guilt me into paying monthly, annual donations for an extension that I'll likely uninstall later today because most extensions are useless garbage. And then you call this an honor system. LOL@you!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14783570 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Did not make pages load any faster than before. Also, breaks all google sites - content in drive, youtube, etc does not show up and when I got to a google doc by having a link directly sent, I could not type anything.This is very strange behavior, definitely not normal and we can't reproduce. Any details you could send to email@example.com would be appreciated. Thank you.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14739314 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5Why do you not have options - this new update caches pages - and I don't want that - sure, some might - hence the need for choices.
so - uninstalled.
- par SlidingHorn, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Deceptive licensing, dead project (no updates in over a year), and does not play nicely with other privacy enhancing add-ons.We are updating the protection lists regularly and have also updated the extension. Not dead. Also what deceptive licensing practices are you alleging?
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14112306 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5After a while the Disconnect icon turns to a jigsaw icon. That does Firefox incapable to connect any site. I don't know what happens but it's grazy!
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14053565 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Used it for 2 years, but now it started collecting data and sending it back to their server. Something has changed and it's different to before. Basically, now it's spyware. So, beware, monitor outgoing traffic from your PC.