- Noté 2 sur 5I used this extension with FF for years and would give it 5 stars, but had to switch to another when I updated to WF v56.0.1 64-bit as the icon becomes HUGE. I read the developer fixed this in other versions but it's not quite fixed yet for all Mozilla forks.
Update: 10/5/18 Issue persists. :(
- Noté 5 sur 5Super pratique :)
- Noté 5 sur 5Mes respects M. TenSoja,
je mesure l’ampleur du courage que vous déployer, pour développer une extension sous ce qu'est devenu l'ex-meilleur navigateur.
FireFox ESR, censé compenser le génocide anti-extension me désinforme, que Clear Cache serait corrompu !?
Comment une extension appréciée par plus de 20 000 utilisateurs peut-elle être considéré par Firefox comme corrompu ?
Mais enfin, qui est corrompu ?
La fondation Mozilla, depuis longtemps aurait dût intégrer en natif, cette extension, et en action automatique.
De qui ce moque-t-on chez Mozilla?
A l'origine Mozilla est une génération spontané avide de liberté.
Phœnix, Firebird ,Firefox, puis un autre Fire* ou Water*(*animal), viendra leur donner de l'élan.
- Noté 1 sur 5Only clears the standard caches reported by about:cache! The HOSTS file is still hidden by some hidden cache in Firefox. Refreshing a web page does not use HOSTS to fetch from the correct IP address. I clicked the icon, since I use F9 for another purpose. Firefox 56.0.2 (32-bit).
- Noté 5 sur 5fast way to clear cache.
- Noté 4 sur 5Working with firefox 57 but not in 52.50ESR
- Noté 5 sur 5I need set "F1" key to run "inspector" in firefox ( default key is Ctrl+Shift+C ) Please help me to do it
- Noté 3 sur 5It clears the cache (see page: about:cache), but i would like it to clear cache only for the site i am on. Do not want to loose all cached content, it is not effective.
- Noté 2 sur 555.0.3 (32-bit) the changes are not saved. At every FF start the addon revert on default settings, including "reload active tab" and "show notifications".
- Noté 2 sur 5In order for the add-on to be enabled the whole Firefox multiprocess feature has to be disabled.
- Noté 4 sur 5Pretty Handy!
- Noté 5 sur 5Are you serious? Why no support for e10s in 2017.
Change after version 3.1: Works. Great!
- Noté 4 sur 5It clears the cache with Firefox 50.1.0 but the confirmation message is about twice as big as it once was -- 113 pixels tall with the broom image at left below the text. Also, it persists for 19 seconds! and stays up even if you switch from Firefox. Previously it was smaller and disappeared quickly. Note: I have check compatibility disabled and am using Classic Theme Restorer and Status-4-evar.
- Noté 5 sur 5It seems it doesn't support e10s but since e10s is disabled on my profile, I couldn't say if it still properly works despite that.
I hope it will be compliant with future firefox release. I love it. Do you plan to update it?
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansIn the coming days I will update it and now make ready for e10s so that our users can enjoy the benefits of e10s without losing the convenience of ClearCache.
- Noté 5 sur 5Apologies for another review. The option to hide the message only works with the F9 key. The option to hide does not work when clicking on the toolbar icon/button. The message still appears and multiplies with each click. Kindly repair this. Thanks
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 3 ansThanks for the feedback. Can you give me more details so that I can reproduce the behavior? You checked the option to not display the notification and it appears anyway? What is your OS?
- Noté 5 sur 5It works perfectly, especially Reload active tab.
- Noté 1 sur 5doesn't work
- Noté 5 sur 5On older FF (25.0.1) clicking on toolbar icon doesn't work, neither F9. Clearing works here only by right click on CC status bar monitor...
- Noté 5 sur 5I have found this for this to work, but how do I do this
In FF 32 set "browser.cache.use_new_backend_temp" to false and restart FF, will work properly
- Noté 5 sur 5In FF 32 set "browser.cache.use_new_backend_temp" to false and restart FF, will work properly
- Noté 5 sur 5On having changed to the version 32 of FF, it me does not work, a notice appears.
"Error! An error prevented the clear cache:undefinided"
- Noté 3 sur 5Hi,
Could you add more details in the description of exactly which cache(s) it clears? "Cache" in modern browsers means more than one thing.
Instead of users installing, just to find out very basic features.
I also d/l the xpi file, unzipped & looked for readme / features file - don't see one. I thought you mentioned to a reviewer that you'd include more info "in next version" - which I though was before the current of 1.4.
Went to your support page - only in Spanish. No button / flag on the page to switch to English. Would be really helpful, so users / potential users don't have to leave questions here on the "review" site.
Sorry for the '3' rating. When I get info & do an actual review, I'll change this if possible or do another.
- Noté 5 sur 5great addon.. happy to donate
- Noté 5 sur 5Thanks for Clear Cache. Your upgrade to version 1.3 forces a reload of open tabs. This should have been an option. Since I keep a lot of tabs open, reloading them all creates a problem. I always wanted to clear the cache and selectively reload specific tabs. I uninstalled version 1.3 and reinstalled version 1.2 to solve this problem.