- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15275051 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5Used to be amazing and I support the idea behind it, but lately this extension does nothing, ads show up all the time on sites it used to work on. Hopefully they bring it back to working form.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16101702 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5this extension used to be the best ad blocker extension , but lately ads started to show up in youtube so i switched to (uBlock Origin) and i never looked back.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16048248 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5I'm really sad to have to give this a 1-star review because I support what it's trying to accomplish 110%. The problem is that it just completely fails at times to identify and block ANY ads on a webpage. I mean literally every single ad gets through and it's as if I had turned it off entirely.
I think this happens when you get to more than around 10,000 blocked ads. Some sort of bug occurs and you have a 50% chance of the add-on not working at all. Opening it on an offending page that is showing all ads shows Adnauseum thinks there are no ads on the site at all.
I'm going back to uBlock Origin but I will check back in a few months. Looks like everyone else is experiencing the same problems though.
Please put this on Github or something so we can file bug reports and check the source.
- par WakeUp, il y a 2 ansNoté 1 sur 5The main issue of this addon is that it doesn't block all the ads that "uBlock Origin" blocks successfully (in spite of AdNauseam is based on uBlock Origin!).
Developers suggest users to report bugs for each site and add screenshots.
But the entire issues persists.
It makes the addon completely useless.
I would rather use uBlock Origin.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15048695 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5This add-on worked great for a while. It now blocks nothing. It indicates there are no ads and the pages are filled with ads.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15047738 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5Doesn't even detect any ads. All content blocking settings are disabled, and this is the only extension I have. Nothing at all.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14789474 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5ABP killed most of ads, AdNauseam did not kill remaining ads, thus useless. Also did not prevent from asking to disable ad block.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14709471 de Firefox, il y a 3 ansNoté 1 sur 5Unfortunately, don't work in browser running with user permissions (Users group in Windows not Admins). Don't see advertise and don't block it. In garbage.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12982624 de Firefox, il y a 5 ansNoté 1 sur 5Installed on Firefox 52.4 Linux here, settings tabs are empty, all buttons in the toolbar item's menu can be clicked but do nothing, and the add-on doesn't work at all, does nothing.