- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16101702 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5this extension used to be the best ad blocker extension , but lately ads started to show up in youtube so i switched to (uBlock Origin) and i never looked back.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16048248 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5I'm really sad to have to give this a 1-star review because I support what it's trying to accomplish 110%. The problem is that it just completely fails at times to identify and block ANY ads on a webpage. I mean literally every single ad gets through and it's as if I had turned it off entirely.
I think this happens when you get to more than around 10,000 blocked ads. Some sort of bug occurs and you have a 50% chance of the add-on not working at all. Opening it on an offending page that is showing all ads shows Adnauseum thinks there are no ads on the site at all.
I'm going back to uBlock Origin but I will check back in a few months. Looks like everyone else is experiencing the same problems though.
Please put this on Github or something so we can file bug reports and check the source.
- par Aimee, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5I actually don't have this, and I've never tried it, but I'm giving you 5 stars for the name alone. Spelling error - but the wit and pun makes up for it and I appreciate you.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15892629 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5Edit: For everyone who is having trouble with AdNauseam not blocking ads, remove all other addons, reinstall Ad Nauseam first, and then add all the other addons you had before
- par WakeUp, il y a un anNoté 1 sur 5The main issue of this addon is that it doesn't block all the ads that "uBlock Origin" blocks successfully (in spite of AdNauseam is based on uBlock Origin!).
Developers suggest users to report bugs for each site and add screenshots.
But the entire issues persists.
It makes the addon completely useless.
I would rather use uBlock Origin.