- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14166396 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansBrilliant idea, brilliant!
- Noté 2 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16858320 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansWorks like a worse uBlock Origin, it detect a lot less ads than uBlock and barely any to click on.
I love the idea but currently you're better off using uBlock rather than adNauseam.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Bedanta, il y a 2 ansI have been using AdNauseam for Windows Firefox, now I have switched to Linux. Was good in Windows, will be good in Linux too :D
- Noté 5 sur 5par Nickolas Gupton, il y a 2 ansIf you're using uBlock Origin already this extension is nearly exactly the same and actually built on top of uBlock Origin. The difference is that this also silently clicks on each blocked ad, confusing trackers as to one's real interests. So it can give you better privacy through fuzzing the trackers.
- Noté 2 sur 5par McBob, il y a 2 ansGenerally good, but whenever the rules for a site get changed to gray/"noop"; they are locked like that forever. You cannot change or remove those settings or the rules for that site whatsoever.
The creator said weeks ago that a new release was coming out to fix that, but so far, no fix.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Pantoffelheld und Prahlhans bauchpinseln Mumpitz., il y a 2 ansmore frequently updates would be great (its last update was 7 months ago,
- Noté 5 sur 5par ZDR, il y a 2 ansI really love AdNauseam, the only thing I wish it did better was update a little more frequently (its last update was 7 months ago, at least as of March 2021 anyway).
uBlock Origin (which AdNauseam is based upon) was last updated 12 days ago and has had 11 versions release in the time since AdNauseam was last updated.
Here's to hoping we see another update sometime soon!