- par joemamamomentlol, il y a 2 moisNoté 3 sur 5Does the job, but slows down a few websites significantly than if they didn't have this on. Twitter video player is unresponsive with this on. It's near impossible to turn audio on without waiting 3 seconds.
- par Anonymous, il y a 5 moisNoté 3 sur 5Used to be my favorite but lately it's not able to properly block ads on YouTube, there's an open issue on GitHub discussing this problem that has been ignored for quite some time now.
- par Ravin Schwenstein, il y a 6 moisNoté 3 sur 5It worked beautifully for so long! Until recently i'm now seeing a "skip ads" notification on youtube. What's going on with that? No ad, just a pure skip ads window, which i have to click to get to the video. Will change to 5 star when thats fixed
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 14419183 de Firefox, il y a 7 moisNoté 3 sur 5Needs work. Won't block ads within apps,including games,vpn is a joke,you pretty much have to root or jailbreak devices in order to fully block out advertising. Not my problem developers have bills to pay,they have large r&d funding and budgets
- par StillMissingOldFF, il y a un anNoté 3 sur 5Apparently it has no hide/stealth feature. Some news sites won't let me read the content with Adguard active, but uBlock Origin seems to stealth through them unnoticed. So I switched back tu uBO.
I still use Adguard (paid version) on my mobile devices because it blocks ads from apps.