- par testuser42, il y a 5 joursNoté 5 sur 5Does not a lot, but does what it says, so I'm gonna give it 5 Stars. However, I'm not gonna use it anymore, as I frequently need to edit the text in reader view - thanks for linking similar descriptions below.
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15045770 de Firefox, il y a un moisNoté 5 sur 5Works great! Appreciate the open source!
Setting "reader.parse-on-load.force-enabled" actually does NOT always work; pick a random article off of www.cnn.com for an example. This plugin forces reader mode even when that option fails. Thank you.
- par Hector, il y a 4 moisNoté 5 sur 5Please consider adding a shortcut/hotkey to activate this feature. There is no way to do that by default firefox settings.
True, about:config can get similar feature as this addon, so maybe adding a hotkey would make this addon a very useful suppliment for the default settings!
- par DarkFalcon, il y a 10 moisNoté 4 sur 5I know you can force the Reader Mode via About:config, however I like being able to distinguish which pages Firefox "supports" reader mode, vs when it needs to be forced.
The only change I would suggest, I don't know if the addon keeps a state recorded, but I keep finding myself pushing the addon button to try exit reading mode - since I used the button to enter reading mode, only for nothing to happen and I have to click the traditional reading mode button to exit. I know I will probably learn not to do this "wrong behavior", but I would like the addon button to Enter/Exit reading mode, it just seems more intuitive. The button's hover text does say "Toggle Reader View" after all, and not "Turn on Reader View", so I would expect it to actually toggle :D
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 10 moisSounds reasonable! I'm kinda busy in the moment but will look into it when time allows. In the meantime I gladly accept pull requests at https://gitlab.com/fkohrt/activate-reader-view
- par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 15037318 de Firefox, il y a un anNoté 5 sur 5To the developer:
The icon for this addon is next to invisible on my top right where it is located. Its color is a faint grey. In order to have it visible you need to put it in white instead.
Thanks to consider solving this icon issue.
Good job, now I can see it much better.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a un anThe background color of the icon was transparent, which made it hard to distinguish the contours on Firefox' grey user interface. As of version 0.1.2, the icon's background is white, thanks for the suggestion!