Pour essayer les milliers de modules disponibles ici, téléchargez Mozilla Firefox, une manière rapide et libre de surfer sur le Web !Fermer
Bienvenue sur les modules Firefox.
Choisissez parmi les milliers de fonctionnalités et styles supplémentaires pour personnaliser votre Firefox.Fermer
À propos de ce module
As Mozilla discontinues its support for all Firefox add-ons except those using the WebExtensions APIs, this add-on in its current version will become unusable with Firefox 57. This widely criticized measure, although regarded as necessary by Mozilla, will lead to many broken add-ons. They may remain unfixed because the required features are not possible with the new APIs or because the developers decide to not fix them (see http://fasezero.com/lastnotice.html for example). Other developers may not be aware of the changes and some add-ons have been abandoned a long time ago.
The migration of this add-on currently fails due to a lack of required APIs. That could change over time, the corresponding bug can be found here: http://bugzil.la/1286387
The Reader View is a feature that strips away clutter like buttons, ads and background images, and changes the page's text size, contrast and layout for better readability. However it can not always be activated by a click on the address bar icon as not all sites are considered reader-able by Firefox. This add-on adds a button to the toolbar. Clicking on it activates the Reader View even if the icon in the address bar is not present. Technically this add-on prepends "about:reader?url=" to the current tab's address. Hence the ability of the Reader View to make sites readable is not affected by this add-on, some pages might still not work. The button does not toggle the Reader View state. To exit the Reader View use the address bar icon.
Force the Firefox Reader View to open.
Future Feature Possibilities:
- Ability to choose whether to open the Reader View in the current tab or in a new tab.
- Add a 'toggle'-functionality to the button (currently always opens Reader View).
- Hide button if address bar icon is present.
- It currently looks like this add-on will become unusable with Firefox 57. See https://bugzil.la/1286387
- Reader view doesn't work with local content (file:///...) [Submitted via Add-ons Manager]. See https://bugzil.la/1166829
- This add-on currently only works on desktop firefox and not on mobile firefox.