- Noté 1 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 13119159 de Firefox, il y a un moisA hard NO. Breaks too many important features in reputable sites including sites I shop on and my bank. Badly designed with overkill. Uninstalling because this single addon caused FF to go from my default browser to useless overnight.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 12401675 de Firefox, il y a 3 moisGreat extension.
But there are a few things to note. Can you make the changed browser settings saved for the entire session and in all bookmarks?
You also need to add Font Fingerprint.
- Noté 5 sur 5par Watching you, il y a 7 moisFantastic on PC, but I'm severely annoyed that the geniuses at Mozilla aren't including this and more in Firefox for Android. According to Forbes, "...a company spokesperson replied: “Extensions can add powerful customization features to Firefox. However, we have noticed that the number of add-ons available for Firefox today can be overwhelming for some users."
Essentially saying, 'some of our users are too simple to make decisions, so we'll punish everyone for the few.'
Bite us all, Mozilla.
- Noté 4 sur 5par hosa, il y a un anBreaks Bing Video thumbnails .. I would like to know the exact configuration cause in order to fix it..
Edit: The problem resides in the default trace blocklist, I would like the developers feedback on this..
- Noté 5 sur 5par D Hunter......, il y a un anIf it does what it says it does which it seems to do then it's the best Add-on EVER you could just use this one App I wish Firefox would recommend this thank-you to the author please keep it updated
- Noté 5 sur 5par -, il y a 2 ansTrace the new legend.
Can you please make "User Agent Customiser" with most recent versions? The webs now fight fingerprint protection by also requiring almost irrationally up-to-date browsers. Let's fake it with more recent versions.
- Noté 1 sur 5par mike74354, il y a 2 ansPaid for premium, No Code or help to take advantage of what I paid for.
Ripped Off !!!
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 2 ansHi,
You should have been taken to a page once you paid for premium where you could receive your code. If this did not occur please email me.
I'd be happy to help,
- Noté 3 sur 5par Utilisateur ou utilisatrice 16257457 de Firefox, il y a 2 ansThis extension absolutely refuses to whitelist pages when I attempt to do so. The "whitelisting" notice in the text box hangs and hangs, and nothing happens. I have tried to address issues in the settings box, but to no avail.
I am probably going to delete this extension.