- par Korwin, il y a 5 moisNoté 3 sur 5Нужно было дополнение, которое позволило бы управлять cookies-ами в выбранном контейнере. В идеале — фильтровать по доменам, переносить из контейнера в контейнер и удалять. "Cookie Manager" в этом дополнении по сравнению с таковым в "Cookie Quick Manager" не столь внешне привлекателен. Да, он довольно функционален, поддерживает контейнеры, поиск в пределах контейнера, множество фильтров с масками, выделение, удаление выбранных. Но вид этой текстовой таблицы ужасен. Три строчки каши в "Value", узенькие столбцы "Flags" и "Expiry date", отсутствие сортировки по столбцам. Перенос в другой контейнер только через экспорт с последующим импортом в указанный " Destination cookie jar" (зачем было придумывать новый термин взамен "containers" и "context(s)"?). Непонятно, как быстро сбросить все фильтры. Фильтры с заданными критериями никак не подсвечены.
- par Lukas Mai, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Sort of functional, but the user interface is pretty bad.
You can search for cookies, but only if you already know exactly which cookie you're looking for. E.g. if you know that cookies have a "host" field, you can enter an exact name there and click "search". It only finds exact matches (no substring search) and there is no autocompletion. The UI form is spaced out all over the window, so you might not even see the buttons at the bottom at first glance. As far as I can tell, you can't really edit existing cookies. There's a "new cookie" form (which completely replaces the view/search form, you can't have both open at the same time) and its fields always start out empty, even if you had an existing cookie selected before. Even if you've managed to create your own cookie by filling all fields and clicking the "save" button, there is no apparent way back to the overview screen. The "new cookie" form just stays open and sits there. Fortunately the "cancel" button doesn't actually cancel your new cookie but takes you back (?).
3 stars because the add-on technically works (I think?), but the UI is borderline unusable.
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ansYou don't have to know the full host, use "*" as host name.
And I admit that the UI can be improved. It is optimized for the use case of removing cookies, modification of cookies was bolted on later. The UI is also optimized for mobile (because there is no cookie manager on Firefox mobile).
Pull requests for an improved UI are welcome...
- par joebt, il y a 4 ansNoté 3 sur 5Thanks for beginning a cookie manager for Fx 57+. I know it's brand new & takes a lot of work. Just trying to give some useful suggestions.
1) Re: Taurean75's comment: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/a-cookie-manager/reviews/896808/ - -
yes, I think they meant as in the link you posted: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Add-ons/WebExtensions/user_interface/Popups.
That's the way many addons provide menus, where options may require frequent changing.
2) If I understand, why have any addon open in a NEW TAB, instead of using a toolbar icon? Not a requirement for Fx 57 / webextensions? Or just the fastest way to get Cookie Manager up & running?
Most Fx 57 ready addons I use allow adding icons with drop menus to toolbar. Few require using about:addons to *change* (most) options - especially for cookies.
3) Suggestion: post a few more screenshots on MAO w/ some explanations. Probably entice more users to try it. I see Cookie Monster's dev has pulled it from AMO. Lots of users will be looking for replacement.
Keep up the good work. For ideas, I'd look at features in the more popular cookie managers - that aren't updating to webextensions.
If you want feedback of what's most important to users to implement 1st, maybe setup a support page on http://forums.mozillazine.org, as other addon devs did. One post could be a poll for wish list.
I could tell you some cookie features I've used most - for years, & read others say were important to them, but it'd make this review long(er). Maybe you don't need ideas for now. :) But, feel free to PM me.
Edited review 08/13/2017: correct typos
Réponse du développeurmis en ligne : il y a 4 ans> Curious-why open an addon in a new tab?
When I wrote this extension many years ago, I wanted to only enable it when I wanted to edit cookies, which is rarely.
When I published the add-on to Firefox, the initial use case is Firefox for Android, which does not have an extension button (as of Firefox 55, it is possible).
In version 1.3, I have added an option to not automatically open the add-on upon startup, and also an extension button to quickly access the cookie manager via the extension button.
3) The add-on is functional, but the UI is not really that strong. I expect the UI to be improved in one of the next versions, so I haven't published a screenshot yet.
> If you want feedback (...) maybe setup a support page
I have published the source code on Github, together with an issue tracker @ https://github.com/Rob--W/cookie-manager/issues