- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14108576, seitsemän kuukautta sittenI'm doubtful this even works.
After installing TinEye, I performed side-by-side searches for three images off the web, Google's image search vs TinEye. Google found 9, 14, and 103 image matches; TinEye found zero, zero, and zero.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15890019, kaksi vuotta sittenTried TinEye a couple of times: first time a year or so ago, but it was not finding images, often returning zero results. Then I tried HagGeowanni's reverse image search Add-On which found the same images in 50 or more locations. I stuck with that right up until recently when as reset lost all my add-ons and I was tempted to try TinEye again to see why so many find it so good. But it just doesn't work: I run a search, TinEye can't find the image at all, yet when I use HG's add-on, it finds them all no problem. I presume that TinEye fails to work in a browser setup to stop my usage from being tracked.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kaksi vuotta sittenI'm sorry that you're not able to find the images you're looking for using TinEye. Though we add tens of millions of images every day, there are images that we haven't found yet, or can't find due to restrictions, such as on most social media sites.
I can assure you that we do not track your usage in any way. If you believe that TinEye isn't working in your properly in your browser, I encourage to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look in to that for you.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Corvid, kolme vuotta sittenDownloaded on firefox. Right click on photos and nothing to do with TinEye shows up. Don't bother downloading this
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty kolme vuotta sittenHi Corvid. I'm sorry you're having trouble with the extension. Some websites block right clicks on images, in which case the extension can't work on it. I suggest trying on images on other sites; I know cnn.com images work. If it still doesn't appear, then there must be an installation problem. If you'd like to email email@example.com I'd be happy to help.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15019702, kolme vuotta sittenSorry to tell You. But TinEye almost let me fall for a scam. Only because I was smart enough to use Google Image Search, and I barely got out before any damage was done. TinEye gave me no results on ten photos while google did much better. I need to be sure, so I must discard TinEye as a reliable search machine.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 14799867, kolme vuotta sittenWow, now TinEye's crippled itself by pandering to the datamining whOres at google. NO WAY do I allow google's intrusive cookies on MY PC, TinEye, so you and your lazy monetizing execs can go stuff yourselves.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 13989027, neljä vuotta sittenURI Too Long Error everytime, Useless
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty neljä vuotta sittenI'm sorry that you're having trouble with the extension. If you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the issue (e.g., which version of Firefox you're using, what operating system you're on, what websites you are trying to search) we would be happy to investigate.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut AnotherPersona, viisi vuotta sittenTinEye has pretty much always been junk. Google, Yandex, and Bing are a million times better. Tin can't find the picture lying on the floor in front of it.
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut David , viisi vuotta sittenUsed to work but now finds ZERO results. I even tested images that I've uploaded to several sites and it did not find a single one of them. So decided to try Google search. It doesn't work either! What is going on with these reverse image search engines?
- Arvioitu 1/5kirjoittanut Bilgerat984, viisi vuotta sittenI did a reverse lookup with TinEye on a suspected Craigslist scammer. The reason I did the lookup is an image on an ad only hours old showed up on Google on another web site, while looking up the specs on that particular boat. TinEye failed to find the Google image from the Craigslist image. I then tried the reverse & TinEye also failed to find the Craigslist image from the Google image.