Arvioitu 2/5kirjoittanut Korwin, kolme vuotta sitten
К сожалению, хотя в описании и написано про поддержку контейнеров, по факту в Cookiebro Editor не найден функционал управления cookies-ами выбранного контейнера. Как в "Cookie Quick Manager". А нужно было именно это.
- Arvioitu 4/5kirjoittanut Hijibijbij, kaksi kuukautta sittenThis add-on is good, but it could be better.
I would like to suggest some features.
1. Clean on tab discard
2. Clean on domain change
3. Auto-cookie cleans in 15–30 seconds (it has a 1 minute minimum).
- Arvioitu 2/5kirjoittanut MartyGreg, kolme kuukautta sittenI was hoping to be able to just click on this add-on and see all cookies on the computer to avoid going thru several steps using FF Tools...etc
- Arvioitu 2/5kirjoittanut Firefox-käyttäjä 15039561, vuosi sittenCauses Firefox startup to hang for between 30s to 60s. Otherwise it's a great extension.
Kehittäjän vastauslähetetty vuosi sittenThis is caused by a Firefox bug.
You can avoid the problem by unchecking "Auto-delete indexedDB and localStorage of websites at browser startup" in Cookiebro Options.
See the report here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1807808
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut Trendy Luddite, kaksi vuotta sittenCookiebro - My Main Man!
A hearty "thank you" to the developer for demonstrating how useful and important
it is to be able to blacklist cookies.
(I cannot believe how many developers omit this critical and time-saving feature when writing these types of extensions.)
This cookie manager allows the user to go in, examine each individual cookie, and decide whether or not you want it on your machine. Sure, I get that auto-deleting cookies is useful, but you've probably noticed that sites will dump many cookies into your browser that you simply do not need.
Why not prevent a problem before it even starts?
It is a great pity that the developer hasn't done anything with this in months; I can only hope he/she has not decided to abandon it. If they need donations to keep this thing going, I would be willing to slip him/her a few dollars, and gladly.
(The Cookie Log feature is particularly brilliant. You can even blacklist cookies while you are in there without having to go into the editor. How cool is that?)
As an earlier reviewer said: This add-on should have far more users than it has.
- Arvioitu 3/5kirjoittanut Kate, kolme vuotta sittenThe setting "Auto-delete indexedDB and localStorage of websites at browser startup" causes blank pages for several sites including imgur, ticktick.com, and qfc.com. Clearing cookies now throws an error message as well.
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut flitterio, kolme vuotta sittenThis is a very functional cookie manager with an intuitive user interface. A very nice feature is that you can export/import your whitelist and blacklist. It even has built-in help. Thanks to the developer for this great add-on!
One thing that's not clear in the help is whether whitelisting *.foobar.com also whitelists foobar.com — or do I have to whitelist both to whitelist all pages from that site?
Also, does whitelisting *.foobar.com allow cookies from deeper sub-domains, such as bar.bletch.foobar.com — or do I need to whitelist *.*.foobar.com to allow cookies from that domain?
- Arvioitu 5/5kirjoittanut p, kolme vuotta sitteni deleted the unwanted cookies and then i had to log in to all sites!! whats your definition of unwanted cookies sir? also there is no option to add the domain to black list , in toolbar icon.