- by Firefox user 12933673, duela 3 hilabeteRated 1 out of 5Why does this need to read all sensitive information on All websites?
If this is to protect and prevent trackers, why does it have terms which say it needs to and "can Read sensitive information from web pages, including passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards....This applies to all web pages"?
- by i like crap, duela 3 hilabeteRated 1 out of 5There is currently a problem with this that for some reason doesn't allow embedded youtube videos to be played anywhere. They wouldn't work with this extension turned on, they would work again when I turned it off. Please fix this as soon as possible
- by Firefox user 16843047, duela 3 hilabeteRated 1 out of 5This add-on prevents me from logging in to my online banking since recent FireFox update. No problem logging in if I disable this add-on. No problem logging in prior to recent FireFox update even with the Add-on.
- by Firefox user 15804626, duela 6 hilabeteRated 1 out of 5Installed it for the forced encryption, but it took over the browser and installed itself as default and altered my settings without consent. Never using this again, it is a data hoover.
- by Firefox user 16171785, duela 7 hilabeteRated 1 out of 5Why am I forced to sue this extension? I hit remove in the settings and the troubleshooting page says that it's still installed. If I wanted to use DuckDuckGo, I would use their service. Now, I don't ever plan on using it because they shoved their service down my throat
- by darugdug, duela 7 hilabeteRated 1 out of 5i started using ddg because i hate politics. right now ddg is just the same as google. ffs i dont care about your american politics. id rather go back to google if its just the same shit
- by Firefox user 16495311, duela 8 hilabeteRated 1 out of 5reCaptcha now take 10 or more pages and total of 30 or more clicks to be accepted since this app loaded on to firefox. Really really tiresome.
- by Firefox user 14730391, duela 8 hilabeteRated 1 out of 5Privacy: Yes
Just stick with Google Search. The amount of time I have pulled my hair because this godawful search engine gives you per-word search results instead of most likely search result is staggering.
30 minutes searching on DuckDuckGo done in a single search on Google.
Thanks, but no thanks. Fix your engine.
- by Hotch, duela 9 hilabeteRated 1 out of 5I can't see any embedded tweets in any webpage or article on Firefox unless I disable this extension. This is beyond annoying.
I use DuckDuck search engine and I like the idea of privacy, but not if I have to guess at what's on a webpage because I can't see what's on it!
Disabled for now. Soon to be removed...?