- Rated 1 out of 5by pleasetellmey, 3 kuud tagasiplease fix the bug that sites automatically add to container
- Rated 5 out of 5by Score_Under, 3 kuud tagasiA nice intuitive approach to data separation, which simplifies my work-from-home process greatly by allowing me to separate all my work logins from all my personal logins, and even run them side-by-side in separate tabs. It can also be augmented by other addons (Temporary Containers) to open multiple separate sessions on a site at once.
Many workflows that other people would pull out a whole new browser for just require opening a tab in a different container.
This is one of those "bread and butter" addons that does something super basic but you wonder why it isn't the norm in every browser.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13547629, 3 kuud tagasiAmazing useful, I installed in every Firefox installation I work with
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15166984, 3 kuud tagasiI have a container for google search so I can search without a sign-in while remaining signed in to other google services. Use "Limit to designated sites" to stop links opening in that same container. Works perfectly.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Sam, 3 kuud tagasiIt's a great idea. I love how I am able to "contain" cookies to certain domains. The only issue I have is that some login pages does a lot of redirecting (bing, google, et. al) which this extension doesn't also capture. There is no way to add domains manual or wildcard certain subdomains. It the extension does see it you can't "fix it". The only work around is to turn off "limit to certain domains" but that is a pain to toggle back on and off when you need to login and such.
- Rated 4 out of 5by JimmySte, 3 kuud tagasiI'm really enjoying using this extension, it totally changed my browsing experience.
- Rated 2 out of 5by dluc, 3 kuud tagasiIt must be integrated with bookmarks to be really useful. Sometimes it's not about about the domain but about the starting page. E.g. I want to use a "Google" container when starting from page X, and a "Personal" container when starting from page Y - regardless of domain settings, actually overriding those.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17404988, 3 kuud tagasinumerous openid/openid connect workflows get broken by this, cant use google login safely due to the intervention it has when using different google accounts in different containers
- Rated 4 out of 5by David Webb, 3 kuud tagasiI've been using the Firefox Multi-Account Containers plug-in for years and have been very happy with it.
The reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of a recent issue I'm having with the "Open this site in your assigned Container?" message that pops up every time I go to an awsapps.com start page. My issue is that I have multiple AWS accounts to work within and I use the containers to allow multiple simultaneous logins.
I don't want this dialog. I haven't found a way to turn it off. I haven't found a way to remove the default container setting for this site. It pops up when I go to the start page and again when I go to the next page on AWS login.
Please give me a way to manage which sites default to which container beyond the non-functional "Remember my decision for this site" checkbox.
I want to get a list of sites per container and be able to remove them.