- by Elijah Lopez, 3 kuud tagasiRated 5 out of 5Beats using two browsers 5/5. Feedback
Remove "open new tab in as it wastes time"
Add reopen this tab in icon to each container. This will save the time of users having to click twice. Additionally, the icon in the address bar should not be the always open, but rather open site in a container. That way I can open youtube in the other container in less than 3 clicks.
- by Firefox user 17362461, 3 kuud tagasiRated 5 out of 5great add-on, does the job well and is well integrated in the browser. Still some work to do to improve integration even further but there are regular updates. Good job folks
- by ●●|●●●●●|●●|●, 3 kuud tagasiRated 5 out of 5I've been using it for a few months when suddenly my custom containers disappeared and now I need to create them again.
FIXED: I had to log in and get it synchronized. My containers are back.
- by Firefox user 14537283, 3 kuud tagasiRated 5 out of 5This extension is a must-have. It is very useful to separate your work/hobbies/customers so that you can use the Google, Microsoft or Atlassian suites each with only what concerns each ecosystem. All this separate from social media. I couldn't do without it anymore.
- by emtec, 3 kuud tagasiRated 5 out of 5Great. Have really just got to using it a whole lot more since started new job - very good for organizing your projects. Simple, Intuitive. Stable so far, no issues. Recommended.