- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15145588, 23 päeva tagasiGreat extension, however it would be good to be able to clear a site preference for a particular container.
Since I accidentally associated google.com with a container, whenever I do a search, it asks me if I want to open the website in the container or no container.
The only way I've found to undo this association is the remove the extension and reinstall it.
I feel like associating a domain with a particular container is a use case that gets in my way. What I use this extension for is to have different "views" into a website, one with one account logged in and associated cookies, and another with logged in with a different account, etc.
- Rated 4 out of 5by David Webb, kuu aega tagasiI've been using the Firefox Multi-Account Containers plug-in for years and have been very happy with it.
The reason I'm giving it 4 stars instead of 5 is because of a recent issue I'm having with the "Open this site in your assigned Container?" message that pops up every time I go to an awsapps.com start page. My issue is that I have multiple AWS accounts to work within and I use the containers to allow multiple simultaneous logins.
I don't want this dialog. I haven't found a way to turn it off. I haven't found a way to remove the default container setting for this site. It pops up when I go to the start page and again when I go to the next page on AWS login.
Please give me a way to manage which sites default to which container beyond the non-functional "Remember my decision for this site" checkbox.
I want to get a list of sites per container and be able to remove them.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14235522, 2 kuud tagasiReally cool extension to separate cookies. It works like a charm. I feel the UX could be improved a little bit. For example, opening tabs of a certain container could be smoother. Maybe one could set up a default container for a certain period of time or something like that.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Andrea, 2 kuud tagasiValidissima estensione!
L'unico problema che ho sempre avuto è quello della configurazione su una nuova installazione Firefox.
Perché devono venire necessariamente reinstallati i 4 container di default, quando ne ho già creato io di nuovi?
Gradirei trovare la stessa configurazione sempre, su ogni installazione di Firefox.
Per il resto sempre ben funzionante e poco esigente in termini di spazio, ma sarebbe molto bello vedere i profili anche in Firefox, nel 2022, in ritardo di almeno una decina d'anni...
- Rated 4 out of 5by sami, 2 kuud tagasiBonjour,
A l'heure du pour vivre mieux restons cachés, addons très intéressant.
je l'expérimente actuellement, peut-être mal, la synchro, entre machines, de configuration des conteneurs
n'est pas stable. Sur ces deux machines l'option synchro étant cochée les onglets perdent ou trouvent modifiés leur affectation conteneur...Sur les deux PC
Merci pour le job !
- Rated 4 out of 5by Gerard, 2 kuud tagasiWekt top, alleen zou het super zijn om ook containers aan bladwijzers toe te voegen. Dan kan ik bijvoorbeeld mijn Microsoft accounts goed gescheiden houden. Ik heb dit nu voor elkaar gekregen met een Add-on, maar zou fijn zijn als dit native werkt.)
- Rated 4 out of 5by cpelka, 2 kuud tagasiWould love the ability to set a "default" container that opens with every new tab and that non-container or other containers become a right click option instead of having to select a container upon each new tab
- Rated 4 out of 5by Vaark, 3 kuud tagasiI've spent hours accross the recent years - and only found some awful temp solutions - to prevent Youtube and Gsearch to log me in but being still able to access gmail.
And for God's sake, it's working like a dream come true!!! With the addition of some scripts in Greasemonkey, I can safely and comfortably browse Youtube again! Thank You !
...Now I only need to find a module to hide the damned "Firefox VPN" invasive commercial spread everywhere in this addon...
- Rated 4 out of 5by Marco, 4 kuud tagasiGreat add-on for browsing and keeping privacy data separate in different containers. Ability to clear cookies, history etc by container would be a great addition and worth the fifth star.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Ofi, 4 kuud tagasiMakes me feel even more secure, which is why I use Firefox in the first place! Sometimes it makes things tricky though when one container will have a link/redirect to a page that you have set to another container. I combined my shopping/bank tab because I pay with Paypal whenever I can, and the redirects from checkout pages to Paypal would consistently mess up because Paypal was set to banking but I was using a shopping tab and my cart was in the shopping container.