- Rated 1 out of 5by JohnBJ, 6 päeva tagasiGiving 1star to get developers attention, i would rate it a 4 at this point though
When i open facebook with personal and page profiles, even when i right click and choose, open in xyz profile, it keeps asking to choose the profile again when tab opens, this is little annoying, hope they fix this.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13404543, 2 kuud tagasiA really useful extension, but it has some bugs that are simply too irritating to tolerate.
- Rated 1 out of 5by pleasetellmey, 3 kuud tagasiplease fix the bug that sites automatically add to container
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14908435, 4 kuud tagasiI will give it one start because the second and the third most important features are still not implemented.
The second one is sorting. When you have many-many containers, let's say 100, it becomes nightmare to maintain order within them, especially when moving to a new PC.
The third thing that is lack is the ability to add domain masks (like *.google.com) instead of all sub-domains one-by-one to a container's list.
It would also be nice to have the setting to open all links not presented in the current container not in the context of this container. For example, when I open a link in a Google, I don't wish this link to be opened in a "Google's" container, it should be no-container tab.
It seems like Mozilla just released the product and completely abandon it right after release, without any plans to add new features, which is very sad. :(
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17675902, 4 kuud tagasiI really want to like this extension but despite existing for all these years, it doesn't even have support to add or modify URLs. It's absolutely ridiculous and shameful. This extension is absolutely worthless for the sites you want to partition out into their own containers, such as banking sites because if the URL subdomain changes even a little bit, it'll toss the website into a regular tab.
Since this is open source, I went to check and see if anybody else has complained about this and they have. There is even a contributor who has already coded this out, but despite the request being there for 2 YEARS nothing has come of it. This is a joke.
- Rated 1 out of 5by hardcodes, 4 kuud tagasi- disabling and re-enabling the plugins deletes the complete config
- every now and then the extensions asks where to open an URL although it is already configured
Great idea. In the end it does something a browser should do naturally.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Fizz, 4 kuud tagasiEvery once in a while, all of my containers are lost and I have to start over. That needs fixed.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17659359, 4 kuud tagasiYOU CANNOT REMOVE MOZILLA VPN INTEGRATION THROUGH THE UI IF YOU UNSUBSCRIBE FROM MOZILLA VPN.
TO REMOVE, REPORT ADD-ON FOR ABUSE THEN RE-INSTALL.
- Rated 1 out of 5by SvM, 6 kuud tagasiThis add on has too many issues. The idea is great, but it keeps opening websites in the wrong containers, it doesn't let me manage what websites to open in what containers and the "Remember my decision for this site" checkbox does absolutely nothing. It keeps asking to open the website in the wrong container every single time I open a new tab. This add on doesn't make life easier, it's just one big frustrating obstacle. It's easier to just open a second browser.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17401171, 6 kuud tagasiIt has a big bugs.
When show "Open this site in your assigned Container?" and i select the (Remember my decision for this site), don't remember that.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15586840, 7 kuud tagasiWhy won't the containers icon show up on my toolbar or anywhere where I can get to and or use them?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17520843, 8 kuud tagasitabs opened in conainers does not show up when searching tabs with % sign in the url bar
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17031629, 8 kuud tagasiThis had been wonderful but for the past few days it keeps adding dozens of new containers without me doing anything.
I delete all the containers that I didn't create but they will just reappear. Sometimes it's seconds later, some times it can be an hour but inevitably they do just appear again without going anywhere near.
Shuch a shame.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17031243, 8 kuud tagasiThis is one of the "killer features" for me that have me use Firefox. And when I upgraded to FF 103 it was removed along with all my containers! :-(
- Rated 1 out of 5by allprivatedamnit, 8 kuud tagasiAll it takes to lose every single bit of personalized configuration is to toggle disable by accident once.
And I thought it was supposed to sync the settings back regardless?
I'm done with containers. Great idea, poorly implemented.
- Rated 1 out of 5by email@example.com, 9 kuud tagasiНе показано что этот сервис работает не для все стран!!! Для россии его нет например !