To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Font Finder 1.2.1 Requires Restart
FontFinder is created for designers, developers and typographers. It allows a user to analyze the font information of any element on a page, copy any piece(s) of that information to the clipboard, and perform inline replacements to test new layouts.
About this Add-on
- Any font on a page can be completely analyzed
- Any piece of an element's information can be copied to the clipboard
- Font-families can be disabled from the entire page, to test degradation for cross-OS support
- Any active element can have any piece of the font's options (such as color, size or family) adjusted inline
Any of these options can be quickly accessed through highlight & right-click, or through the use of toggling the icon in the statusbar (which makes it easy to analyze fonts before a :focus action occurs, such as input fields or links).
- Font color (rgb and hex)
- Background color (rgb and hex)
- Font family (including actual font being rendered!)
- Font size
- Line-height, vertical-align, letter and word spacing
- Font weight, style, variant
- Text transform, decoration, align and indent
- Element's type, class and ID
The 1.0 release has been submitted for approval and includes a host of new features.
Thank you to everyone who has downloaded and to the large number of people who have emailed and commented with suggestions.
Please post any comments here or email firstname.lastname@example.org - all constructive criticism is appreciated and will be used to shape future releases.