To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Automated tool to find Accessibility defects on your web site by using the aXe Firefox extension. Drop the aXe on your accessibility defects!
We believe that automated testing has an important role to play in achieving digital equality and that in order to do that, it must achieve mainstream adoption by professional web developers. That means that the tests must inspire trust, must be fast, must work everywhere and must be available everywhere.
Automated accessibility testing tools must return zero false positives, so that you know what problems you must fix. They must also be lightweight and fast without requiring external resources. The aXe Firefox extension provides this fast, lightweight accessibility testing tool that returns zero false positives.
- It works on all modern browsers
- It supports in-memory fixtures, static fixtures, integration tests and iframes of infinite depth
- It has zero false positives (bugs notwithstanding)
- It is open source
- It is actively supported by a major accessibility vendor
- It is designed to work with whatever tools, frameworks, libraries and environments you have today
- It is designed to be integrated into your existing functional/acceptance automated tests
- It automatically determines which rules to run based on the evaluation context
- It is highly configurable