Welcome to Thunderbird Add-ons.
Add extra features and styles to make Thunderbird your own.Close
Fix for TB 17 and previous not working versions Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Doesn't work on TB 17.0.6 too, but I suppose this bug it's not strictly related with TB version.
After a few testing I saw that the addin doesn't manage the winmail.dat attachment because of a missing entry into mimeTypes.rdf file.
To fix it:
- close all Thunderbird instances
- open your profile folder (on Windows press WIN+R, write %appdata% and press ENTER)
- make a backup copy of mimeTypes.rdf file
- open mimeTypes.rdf with your preferred text editor
- go to the end and paste this content ust before the last line (</RDF:RDF>)
Mail sent to developer.