Reviews for YouTube Video and Audio Downloader (WebEx)
YouTube Video and Audio Downloader (WebEx) by feller
- Rated 3 out of 5by eyuri, a year agobeautiful app!!! thank you. But 1.1.8 doesnt work..when older ones yes!!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14078353, a year agoUpdate on 2022-01-22:
1.1.8 doesn't work for me so I had to go back to 184.108.40.206 by (1) scrolling down on the addon's main page until "Version History" is seen (2) clicking on "See all versions" (3) finding older version 220.127.116.11 and clicking link below it "Download File"
Original review from 4 years ago:
I have used this so much for archiving youtube-only content. It works fantastically and cleanly. I used to use Flashgot, but this is an adequate replacement (since I mostly need downloads from youtube).
Thank you RayLo!
- Rated 3 out of 5by J@yp33, a year agoStopped working after 2022.01.13 update.
I loved this add-on because of not only it's the fastest downloader that i've used to work together with turbo downloader add-on (up to 3Mbps vs 82 to 150kbps with Easy Downloader), but also with the clever and neat placement of the download icon. Unlike other that just put a Download button with the word "download" bigger that other things you'll ever see in the page.
I hope this works again on the next update. Will be patient with the other downloader but will keep checking for updates on this every time i can.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15352336, a year agoFireFox 97 (64-bits); ADD-ON 1.2.1; Its fully works now
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17032324, a year agoIt works in 18.104.22.168(previous release of this addon) with the latest firefox version.
You can open download panel through toolbar.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15037513, a year agome encanta, lo mejor que he tenido en este tipo de app
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14856270, a year agoThis used to be an amazing tool, except since the latest release it no longer works. Please address this situation. I used to love this add-on.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13472742, a year agoLatest update doesn't work so I also had to download the previous version as well. Other than that, this is a great add-on that delivers.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Weller, a year agoDear developer!
It hasn't converted to mp3 in a while after downloading videos. Native client installed, ffmpeg installed, browser settings unchanged. I didn't change anything and all of a sudden I stopped making mp3s. What could be the problem? Thanks :-)
- Rated 5 out of 5by spikepage, a year agoThis is generally an excellent product, but as others may have said, the latest version is for some reason not working (perhaps due to an update in YT's UI), but you can go back to the versions page and download an earlier version that appears to be working normally. I'm having good results with Ver 1.16.
- Rated 5 out of 5by datart, a year agonew updated version is not working yet. i am sure it will get fixed. in the mean time, i downloaded the last stable version and it works fine. i will update once i see the bugs are worked out. don't rate the app 1 star if you can't figure out to remove and reinstall with last working version. not fair to the developer of this great extension. thanks mate for this tool.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Hellrazer001, a year agoI have used this for Many Many years and it has been Great.
At the Moment Version 1.1.8 The Hour Glass either freezes or just keeps spinning.
Rolling back to 22.214.171.124 has fixed it, I was getting slow downloads for months with this version, but after quite a few attempts at completely removing and reinstalling, it now seems to be downloading properly again.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Pilgrim89s, a year agoClicking on download panel doesn't work, it just loads for hours
- Rated 5 out of 5by level6, a year agoThese are the hardest working devs on the Internet. I have been using this plugin forever, and it has worked 90% of the time. The other 10% is YouTube's fault for changing things up, but these guys are always on TOP of it, man. For now, going back to 1.1.6 will fix most of your issues, until they get to the new problems. Just go back to the main page, under "More Information" box, under "Version History" click on "See all versions" and find 1.1.6 and click that download link.