- by Firefox user 15152677, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5How do I restore the grid view to the subscriptions page? Not even disabling or removing the add-on did it. :(
Edit: the grid/list options now suddenly appeared after I refreshed the page once more. :/
- by Robert, 7 months agoRated 2 out of 5It doesn't work on firefox. Console spams "Uncaught (in promise) Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
- by Firefox user 15338032, 10 months agoRated 2 out of 5used to work but now it doesn't even show up on my you tube i installed a older version specifically 8.014 that version seems to work but none of the newer ones work
it has three Warnings listed
Reading manifest: Warning processing options_page: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.
Reading manifest: Warning processing oauth2: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.
Reading manifest: Warning processing key: An unexpected property was found in the WebExtension manifest.
the console also shows this error
Uncaught (in promise) Error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
- by gougouu, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Sadly, the developer do not reply to emails sent (2 times) I love this app when it works (very much)
Addon is not working on Firefox
Has been tested in safe mode or with all other addons disabled
Without anti virus or anti malware on my system
The list of group subscriptions is NOT popping up when we click on the + next to the bell. so we cannot add any channel to the list.
Also I noticed, if the channel was already added (by using Chrome browser) we still cannot SEE that it was added when we are in firefox No blue + , only the grey + is there, like as if it was not added at all, but it is there in chrome
- by Firefox user 13859890, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Love the add in but all of a sudden I can't add new sites to subscription groups in Firefox. I am able to add the groups in Chrome though. Any ideas?
On 6/13 I sent the developer a couple of screenshots because he requested them in a private email he sent me on 6/11. I am assuming that he received the email. I have not heard anything further from the developer regarding the issue I presented. I am still hopeful that there is a resolution to my problem. I have removed another star from my review, I will be glad to give 5 stars once the issue I am experiencing is resolved.
Since I still haven't received a response from the developer I uninstalled the add=on and then reinstalled it. This did not correct the original issue. I noticed that even though I uninstalled the add-on the subscription groups I created were still present after I reinstalled it. I wonder if there may be a limitation to how many subscription groups or subscriptions you can have in Firefox. As I originally stated I do not have this issue in Chrome.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoI don't understand you. Please, Will you be able to send screen?
I don't receive your letter and don't watch your update here. Write me the letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by FractalThoughts, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Used to work great, now I get errors from Firefox that this script in particular is slowing down the page. I have to temporarily disable it to watch a video or even get a channel's homepage to YouTube to load. It even does this if I have the side panel closed. I have 564 subscriptions and I am using a 64-bit version of Firefox on Windows 10 Professional. Not sure what's going on beyond that. Very sad, though.