- Rated 3 out of 5by Skellingtor, 7 months agoworks fine and all but i'm struggling to figure out how the per-channel setting works, because it never seems to save the speeds i set
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15240987, a year agoExcellent extension that even works for playlists (many others don’t). Thanks for implementing per-channel defaults!
- Rated 5 out of 5by miltador, 2 years agoVery handy and simple UI, allows to set default speed. Thank you!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14146120, 3 years agoGreat extension. I wish it was available on other browsers, too.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ClaOrz, 3 years agoa pretty nice addons, there is a small bug.. if an ads start playing at the start of the video, the video will start at 1x speed and you need to re-adjust the speed again, even if you already set the default speed
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14094712, 3 years agoBetter than the other add-ons, but you can't get any fraction :/ Is there a reason why all these YT speed controllers don't support (more) exact values?You can set any step size, down to 0.01. (Right click icon > Manage Extension > Preferences).
- Rated 4 out of 5by tg, 3 years agoFunctional. BUT please whitelist music.youtube.com domains or others which may not work well having a non 1x speed default.
- Rated 5 out of 5by miniGweek, 3 years agoThanks Samuel Li for this wonderful extension.
This works as expected, I can control the speed for any Youtube video and can set a default speed.
1. Please improve the docs clearly stating with screenshot how to enable the speed ticker :)
2. A Shortcut key to enable 1x speed will be very useful.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ramzes6, 3 years agoDoesn't work on Firefox 56.0.2 - there is no any icon anywhere in the browser.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Édouard Lopez, 3 years agoWorks as expected: fix video speed but you need to be on the Youtube tab.
I like the idea to have icon in the awesome bar, however I was expecting :
* to see it on every tabs, not just youtube, so I can change speed from anywhere
* that the value reflect current setting instead of a fix `3x`
* valid input using keyboard `Enter`
Improvement will be to have:
* keyboard accessible extension
* a quick way to set back to 1x speed
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 12683147, 3 years agodoesn't remember setting for the next tab so effectivity is limited. I'd have to change the speed manually at which point i could just use the native speed control.
- Rated 5 out of 5by ParadymShift, 4 years agoI was impressed! Simple and works excellent for going past 2x speed! <3 Just what I like
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15068572, 4 years agoWould love for this extension to set a constant playback speed so I don't have to toggle it everytime I watch a new video. Thanks for making it though!