- by Clash, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Use 1.3.4 for a period, it worked fine.
But later version 1.3.5~1.4.1 all cease working, the addon won't modifiy YT page and can't remember my setting...
Is this due to settings saved in Sync? If this really the cause I would have a feature request to have a option "Save Setting Locally"
(not everyone using Sync, for security reason)
Firefox 52.9.0 32-bit without any Addon
Thanks a lot ^^
- by kapcom01, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Awesome! Can I ask for a feature please?
I think it would be good to have an option to remove the home page button from the sidebar which is useless when the "Hide Homepage Feed" is selected and then redirect youtube.com to youtube.com/feed/subscriptions which contains the videos that I actually have chosen to watch by subscribing.
- by helo12345, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5i am scared it says it has all access to youtube.com and this is scary maybe it can see your password or somethingI'm a strong believer in privacy and do not collect/track any user data. Furthermore, I do not have the ability to access your password because the add-on is client-side and you do not log in on youtube.com, you log in on accounts.google.com. The permission for youtube.com is necessary in order to customize the page (to remove distractions).
- by pinkISH, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5It doesn't work properly anymore, the Youtube homepage is empty. Please check, it looks like Youtube changed stuff to disable your addon or your last update broke something.
Later edit: thank you for your explanation, it was indeed a problem with the settings. I've updated my rating accordingly!Have you tried configuring the options by clicking the red icon in the top bar to open a popup? Because I changed the storage from local to sync (meaning your extension settings sync throughout your account), the existing settings may have reset to the default settings, where "Hide Homepage Feed" is enabled. See: https://i.imgur.com/gB7DnQM.png
For more assistance, you can email me at removerecs [at] gmail [dot] com.
- by Username, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing. Can you please actually add another option to remove YouTube annoying auto play functions on the video bar; where the CC and full screen buttons are.