- Rated 3 out of 5by Addi, 2 months agoGenerally it works as it should, but Youtube no longer automatically switches to HD. An update is urgently needed here.
- Rated 3 out of 5by ForAnAngel, 8 months agoIt prevents the "Video paused. Continue watching?" pop up from pausing your video but then doesn't let you pause the video yourself unless you refresh the screen. It's pretty annoying.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15027747, a year agoSince 3 days this message appears "are you still watching?" on Youtube. Please adapt asap your module to avoid this youtube request!!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17060010, 2 years agoWorked fine for a long time and I already forgot that this annoyance exists.
Recently it broke Media Keys however (both about:config settings TRUE). When not in focus in some burried tab, sometimes with another application in focus, play/pause quickly reverts making the play/pause media button useless. Clicking on the Win10 overlay which then pops up also quickly reverts back to the play/pause state it had before. Works when I'm on the affected youtube tab again and breaks easily when it's a burried tab again. Was looking everywhere on why the media button broke for my win10/firefox recently, but it's fixed with this addon deactivated.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15637116, 3 years agoIt's was a really great add-on but it needs to be updated for the new YouTube. I doesn't work at all now.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15427283, 3 years agoWorks wonders on the desktop version but unavailable on the mobile version, otherwise a 5/5 add-on.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15061649, 4 years agoIt does start the video a split second after the video is stopped by the auto pause.
I would recommend, if possible, having it work on the first pop-up that states "video will pause soon", rather than the second pop-up that actually stops the video. If that were possible the annoying split second pause would be eliminated, rendering the add-on flawless and garnering a pay-pay donation from me.
But this is definitely the best option I've found.